Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I have wanted to upgrade my snowmobile cosmetically lately and i was wondering if anyone has done anything to a 2000 polaris that was really nice. Im not looking to paint it or anything radical that would cost alot of money. If anyone has done anything and has pics too that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Look into getting some colored screen kits or take yours out and paint them up. There are also sticker kits out for the Gen II that look pretty sweet.That is my next project this summer is doing the outside body of my 2000 RMK. Keep me posted on what you got going maybe we can share some ideas![galleryattach=13678][galleryattach=13043]Pics are clickable and you can zoom in and out.[galleryattach=13677]

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
I don't have any pic.s, I put an 11 inch black with white checks windsheild, red handlebar cover ( polaris with racing flags like on the seat and little zip up poutch in front), red slides, red belly pan protector, and red ski toes.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats some good ideas. I just got back from a buddy's place and hes got some led lights that look really sick. Do u guys know if those can be put on the 2000 polaris?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Cobra makes those w/s at least the ones Ive seen. They come in different colors also, I will probably get a yellow chrome one this summer. Along with red tunnel grips and yellow rail guards. I am also looking to go with yellow and red bogey wheels. Cant wait till summer j/k really dont want to get to much right now with how expensive fuel is I got to keep as much extra dough for riding.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I have an 03 600 in the gen2 chassis. I recently made quite a rew changes to it. I think I have a problem.
[attachment=7071]
[attachment=51113]

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just so you guys know Ive been looking at some parts for the sled. I was on thesnowmobilestore.com looking and i think im going to order three new things. a black lightshield, a chrome cobra windshield 13 inches high and a polaris edge hoodscoop. These things seem to look really good. it comes to $164.85 before shipping and handling, which seems reasonable. Figured Id tell you guys about the site. Have fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts