Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking on picking one of these up... getting a great deal on it[:D]... Does anyone know the horsepower on the 600 bigblocks? I think this will be a great boondocker for me when the snow is too deep for my XCSP 700 and the non VES will make it pretty cheap to run and less maintenance.. of course less horsepower but thats ok too... don't need a lot.

Any comments on these sleds?[:D]

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 2001 600 RMK. The horsepower is 110. Great sled, will go into many places, need better track when snow gets deep though. Actually a better crossover sled then mountain sled, good ditchbanger and lake runner. If looking for more power, a 700 VES top end will bolt right on. Polaris did make kit but can't get it any more, have one for mine. Enjoy the sled, will not dissapoint.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I had a 2001 RMK 700 and loved it. Great power, great all around sled. I think you'll like it a lot.

·
Registered
351 Posts
My wifes sled is a 2000 RMK 600 and whenever she is not riding it I have many friends that do. It is a good runner, packs anyone of my friends around in manykinds of conditions. It has the short track on it but it still gets around. Cant pass up a good deal on one of these!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the 00' RMK 700 for my girlfriend and a spair for me. I believe it has the ACCS kehline(?spelling) carbs make sure you get the slp boost bottle and the spl power packs for the carbs. These carbs have problems in the altitude but this will help alot. They make good power ard are alot of fun. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts