Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2000 skidoo mxz 700 with a 144 inch 2 inch paddle and i was wondering what can i should get for it. i want a loud one. A MBRP can? or A Sno Stuff rumble pack? or are there any others out there? Help me out

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
oh boy here we go again.....
Do a search in the forum and you will come up with lots of people opinions on what can to get/not get.

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you want loud get the mbrp race. I had one on an 02 700 mxz and she was almost annoyingly loud. I have a 2000 mxz 700 now with a rumble pack that sounds pretty good. As stated above do a search because these can topic can get a little off track.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
get ready for arguments,and tons of off topic stuff.
Do a search in the forum and you will come up with lots of people opinions on what can to get/not get.
BskidooC said:
Dynoport the way to go.
I dont like the sound of those... they sound wimpy IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3o1rfuDyvo
rumble pack sounds good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ru5LmSuFaA

just my $0.02

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
They have two silencers. Ones loud ones not. If you want noise and good craftsmanship the dynoport is the way to go.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
If u think a can is going to give u HP you are mistaken the only thing they can really do is shed off a few pounds. Like said there are many topics about cans, One thing of advice is that loud cans and irresponsible riders these 2 things can cause trail closings. If u are looking for HP buy yourself a single or a set of twin pipes.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
now all u young wippersnappers only want loud...it wake me up when im sleping and all u teenagers need to mature and just love the sport[DirtDOG][gerg]

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
monsterstickersaddhp said:
now all u young wippersnappers only want loud...it wake me up when im sleping and all u teenagers need to mature and just love the sport[DirtDOG][gerg]
and it says your 14?

·
Registered
863 Posts
i have a mbrp trail can i could sell you.
let me know.

·
Registered
863 Posts
$150 ? and its in mint condition, i can put up a few pics of it if you don't believe me. paid $300 plus tax for it at the beginning of last year. its obviously not as loud as a race can but its got a good sound to it, and its louder then stock!
let me know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
just make sure if u get a used one that it will fit ur sled

1 - 15 of 15 Posts