Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clean, adult owned and maintained, 3200 miles, 400 miles on a new 1.25 Ripsaw. Mpls area. PM for price.

Might trade up big bore Yamaha/Honda sport atv.

[attachment=48047]
[attachment=48048]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No extra 12. This is an authentic XCSP aggresive suspension sled.

Xtra 10 on both ends, fox all around with the position sensative rear. CRC front with tipped in trailing arms. The next step up from this is an Edge chassis.

Clean sled bone stock that will honestly get you accross the 100 mph barrier. Never wrecked or been on its side(unintentionally that is). No scratches or dings in the bodywork. Could use a little detailing under the hood from the leaky exhaust gaskets but other than that its pretty sweet.

Not cheap. Asking typical prime season retail or im keeping it.

[attachment=48290]
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/file.asp?id=7290&user=6427

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Fun sled, rode it myself, I think it scooted my rear to 108 on Clearwater Lake. People can check my gallery for some videos of the machine, a couple of it getting spanked by my Ultra (until 85) and one of him cruising by on the lake. Rich takes good care of his machines and I would not hesitate bying anything from him!

-Skip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.