Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I cant imagine they are bad sleds, I will say my zl makes pretty much any other 500 seem like its standing still. I do wish i had efi though. Its your call honestly, do you want to upgrade sleds or not.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I dont see why your asking us this is pretty much all up to you. I would say sell it and buy something bigger but tis all up to you!

·
Registered
863 Posts
tughillboy said:
I dont see why your asking us this is pretty much all up to you. I would say sell it and buy something bigger but tis all up to you!
not everyone needs bigger then a 500. they will still do close to 100mph.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well im kinda lookimg for more power and iff i sold this sled for about 2grand i would probably have about 4 grand for a new sled, i would keep this sled forsure if it had powervalves cauise there is a pretty big difference in power

·
Registered
443 Posts
a 500 is big enough for trail riding if thats what u do i have two indy trails 488s and they are fine. looking for a 02 mxz 600 at hay days this year.[thumb]

·
Registered
232 Posts
yea i agree im getting a 500 ves and ill tell ya having powervalves is a big difference. but id keep the 500 for a while longer and if u find something a little newer for a good price go 4 it. good luck on the motor mods!

·
Registered
134 Posts
indyrider15 said:
a 500 is big enough for trail riding if thats what u do i have two indy trails 488s and they are fine. looking for a 02 mxz 600 at hay days this year.[thumb]
whats with all the thumbs up at the end of your posts?

·
Registered
443 Posts
im happy david ortiz won the home run derby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts