Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!! Im looking at trading this guy my boat that i figure is valued between 2400- 2700 dollers, to a guy living in the area for a 2000 zrt 600 with 4000 miles. He is the original owner and he hasnt done anything to this sled at all.. well im semi new to the cat. What am expecting out of this sled? Besides the speddo bearing needing to be lubed all the time.. It is going to be a second sled to have around for girlfriend and family to ride when they are around.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Nothing else that i am aware of, should be a solid sled.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Not sure what they are going for in your neck of the woods but they typically bring about $2000 depending on condition of course. Check your normal items, compression, slides, carbides. They had issues in the mid to late 90's with stators so as long as it runs it should be ok but it might go out down the road. (It was more common on the bigger triples but it still happens.) Water pump maintenance would be a good precautionary measure to take as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
if it was me i would i would definetly trade these sleds have got balls ive raced em ive had a cuple of ma own and there pretty worth it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts