Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this for a friend. I told him you guys knew everything so don't make a liar out of me.

His oil light came on out on the trail and won't go off. (yes he has lots of oil). Also, the guage light for his bright lights won't come on. Otherwise the sled starts and runs fine.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
im guessing that his wires for the 2 are crossed does his oil light go out if he turns the high beams off?if so they are definitly crossed

·
Registered
133 Posts
Is the oil light a combination brake/oil light? If so mabey there is something wrong in the brake light circuit. Like mabey the little button thinks the brakes are always on.

·
Registered
837 Posts
have him try changine the ground wires around on the lights, sometimes thats a problem when they have been removed, i was having trouble with my mxz, and all it was were some wires were switched

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestions. I can see if a wire was crossed, but like I said everything was working fine and this happened out on the trail all of the sudden. And he does not work on his own sled so nothing would have been moved or removed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts