Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 2001 Polaris Edge XcSp 500. It is in good condition, looks great, and runs great.

The sled has a 500cc liquid cooled Liberty V.E.S motor with a new crankshaft, new connecting rods, new connecting rod bearings, new crankcase seals and gaskets & seals throughout the motor. As well as a new flywheel (PERC compatible), new piston internals (wrist-pin bearings, wrist pins, circlips), a few new idler wheels, rebuilt Fox rear shock, secondary & primary clutches just fully rebuilt, new spark plugs, new drive belt, Everything just cleaned (exhaust valves, engine bay, motor, tunnel), new trailing arm bushings.

Fox Rebuildable shocks all around, 6" clear windshield, 3.5" Powermadd pivot riser, hand and thumb warmers, handlebar hooks, heated visor hook-up, mild clutching work, studded 121” x 15" x 1" track (5 out of 10, worthy of 2010/2011 snowmobiling season).

could use a new seat cover and track, but both are still usable. (can get buyer both for $150)

The sled comes with a spare Fox PS2 rear shock, red Pure Polaris IQ handguards, a brand new heavy-duty Pro-Extreme cover, chrome Polaris windshield (cut down),

Anyone with interest, I can send more pictures to you!.

Call (705) 988-0248. If no answer, leave a message!

Make me an offer!!!!

2009123093514709_23162.jpg

2009123093442100_23162.jpg

for more pictures, go to this link:http://sudbury.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-snowmobiles-2001-Polaris-Edge-XcSp-500-Make-an-offer-W0QQAdIdZ215670128

Attachments

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mad-Boondocker said:
u still have this sled? lol, thought u got rid of it a few months ago
shes been sitting in the garage covered up for close to a month. Someone buy it so i can buy my next sled!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ethan.justinger said:
400 bucks? lol
Sure, you can have the rear suspension for $400. then you can have the rest of the sled for $1600.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
^^^LMFAO...I hope you're referring to another post of a different member?!?!?! haha that just made my day!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can have the track for $100 lol. like I said its a 5 out of 10 condition wise.

And your a lowballer lol. (I know your kidding).

TTT people! lets get this sold!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
i was thinkin the smae thing...ur not alone

i actually think i may need a track so if someone wants to buy it with a new track lettme know...serious

·
Registered
480 Posts
ski-dooer12 said:
haha hate to ask stupid questions..yes there are such things, teachers, wtf is TTT?!
I think it means To The Top or in another word, bump.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nope as in put this thread back to the top of the active thread list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts