Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both trail sleds approx 1000 miles on 440, 1500 on 600, both in excellent condition. 600 is regeared, new 136 x 2" track and slides. Wifes 440 has handgaurds, articulating risers, studs, both have ultraflex skiis, carbides. Asking $3200.00 for 440, $3500.00 for 600. OBO Any information can be obtained at [email protected]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cleaning out the yard. Were converting our 440's to 600's for trail sleds for next year. Yard looks like used Polaris dealership.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
TTT for ya.... You wouldn't happen to be the same doug ringold that ran a local r/c car track for a while would you?

-Dean

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Cool! I thought racing, hmm. Last I saw you you had a broken leg cause of a snowboarding accident I think. Cool to see your in SnoX!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No that was broken from Sno X who is this. Had pretty good 2 years, won 2 points championships last year, 2 time national ameture champion in Masters, and 2 time 3rd in vets. Took 2nd in points championship this year after crashing out of 1st race and racing 3 races with a broken wrist. LOL Not bad for an old RC racer.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Sweet... Sounds like a great time. I raced a few times when you had the place in the warehouse just off chicago I think? And then when you guys moved up to brooklyn park near where I live. I think I only saw you at that location once or twice. I dunno if you'd remember me, me and my dad came in a few times there. I drove a xxcr in 2wd stock, he drove novice with a losi xxt truck. I think i had blond hair at the time, was 16 or 17. I guess I wasn't paying alot of attention whether it was snowboarding or snowmobiling, that was just before I discovered snowmobiling. I'll have to keep a lookout next season for your team.

-Dean

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Doug you got any 440's for sale right now? tell me what you got, I am looking for a new sled!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts