Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needs to go! Great shape. A couple very minor scratches and absolutely no tears. The chassis is perfectly straight. The suspension has been rebuilt this year, new bushings, revalved shocks, bogey bearings. 1.25" track with 96 picks down the middle. The motor has about 300 miles on it after being rebuilt by Hot Seat Performance with the heavy duty PTO bearing. It also has a SLP cheater head on it for a more efficient burn. Riser and bar ends added. Comes with spare belt, plugs, oil. [attachment=59358][attachment=59359] Located in the Twin Cities. Will not be disapointed. Asking $2600 obo Cell
651-428-2381

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A pic of the engine.
[attachment=59900]
Open to trades for Edge 600. Too much machine for the lady. Snows Here!!
Price dropped to $2600

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a AC Sno Pro 600. about 2500 miles and a brand new top end. clutches and suspension were just rerbuilt as well.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
How firm are you on your price?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to get around $2600 for it, but anything is possible. If you saw the sled you would know it is worth all of that. I put over $500 into it this year alone. It really does need nothing. What were you thinking for an offer? I am still looking for a 600 Edge chassis, preferably ProX for the lady also! Spring sale, needs to go, $2600/offer.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No thank you. After further thought I really need to get a smaller sled for the lady. Anybody else with offers?

·
Registered
25 Posts
what size sled are you looking to get your lady? I have an 01 xc500sp with roughly 2200 miles, all black, 1.25" camoplast w/96 studs, clutch spring, etc. sled definetly rips for a 500. PM me if you are interested. -John

·
Registered
750 Posts
i will give you a $1000 for the complete engine.

·
Registered
750 Posts
block, ignition, carbs, i dont need the clutch.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I can find a buyer for the chassis, I will sell you the motor. I need to get the old lady a sled and don't have room for both.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
$2200 cdn. how many miles?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ODO says about 5300. Like I mentioned though, very few hours on the rebuilt motor from Hotseat, about 100 miles on the rebuilt/revalved shocks, and about 100 on all the suspension bushings, etc. Perfectly straight chassis to boot, so its practically a low mileage sled with extras. The shocks were revalved for the bigger bumps.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts