Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found a 2001 yamaha srx 700 with 742 miles, never rebuilt. has a clutch kit and thats all thats done to it. asking price is 1900. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I think 01 was the fastest year for the srx. Not my style of sled but if its really mint with that mileage than its a good price IMO.

·
Registered
480 Posts
My dad's best friend has one. He's never had a problem with it (knock on wood). Mileage wise, his is probably close to 6,000 or 7,000.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Thats a heck of a deal considering the mileage. Anyone who says they dont like an SRX has never ridden one. It wont suit every bodies riding style but if you let someone take a rip across the lake, guaranteed grin on their face when they get back.

I would jump on that deal if it were me.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
My dream sled,i am yet to get ahold of one. That is a very good deal. The suspensions on that style of Yamaha is not very good so you wont be jumping it, but it is a very fast sled, beats many 700 and 800 cc sleds.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Buy it....and I'm no Yammi fan. My buddy has an '01 and the thing flat out rips and will go twice as far as the old Poo on a tank of go-go too....WTF!

·
Registered
863 Posts
fast.. is all i have to say. and good deal for the great mileage!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
sounds like a hell of a good deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts