Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale my 2002 600 RMK mileage is Approximately 8000 miles. When I bought it the original speedo quit working shortly after I got it and had 5500 on it at that time. I bought a new Polaris Speedo for it and that has about 2500 on it now. I just put $700.00 in the engine with the crankshaft, cylinder, full gasket set and 2 new SPI pistons. I spent $350.00 to put PERC reverse on it as that was not available option on the 02. It has the tank map bag,rear rack bag and windshield bag. Engine equipped with Boysen reeds. It has the Powermadd tool carrier and 2 qt oil caddy. It has bar hooks, long brake lever and genuine Polaris Edge rear view mirrors. SLP extensions to take it to 144" and the 144" 1.25 ripsaw was added 2 years ago. It currently has gray IQR skis on it. It does have some cracks in the hood up front above the hood vent and has a few minor tears in the left side of the seat that should show in the pictures. I will include the original RMK skis with the sale. I love the sled and rode it this past weekend for break in with premix. My plans are to upgrade to a newer sled for next year if i sell it, if not it will be ridden another season.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.