Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 edge x 700 clutched with yellow EPI spring and geared with a 42 tooth bottom gear, had studs but pulled them out track is in awesome shape with no torn lugs i have a polaris Kevlar drive belt on it right now it worked amazing it has less then one season on it. it does have the M-10 Fast rear susp and rides awesome i loved it all winter, i had no problems with the sled, it worked perfectly i have it at my shop in little chute so i would be willing to show anyone who was interested. sled usually starts in 1-2 pulls.

i do have a shorty seat on the sled right now but do still have the original seat,
i would sell the shorty seat for $350 if interested, it has no rips or tears,

Make offer price include shorty seat, i am also selling seat alone.

the pics in my gallery are the sled im selling.

i am located in Appleton wi

·
Registered
567 Posts
why you sellin her?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quick said:
why you sellin her?
bought the IQR loved her but need to make the payments haha

·
Registered
567 Posts
well thats a pretty damn good reason hope it sells wuick for ya

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya its the complete wrong season to be selling a sled tho which is going to make it hard, intrested? :p

·
Registered
567 Posts
dude i got the rx1 and my sno pro for sale its a nice sled but a lil short for my riding looks immaculate tho

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea its awesome shape, had no problem with it ever and runs with just bout everyone's seld, differnt kind of riding then what u do tho, we usaully go for the speed, speedo it would run past 120

·
Registered
567 Posts
ya we try to go for speed but its more up hill speed but damn 120 thats a runner my rx1 will do that but i had to do some work to get it that high stock it revs out at 100

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quick said:
ya we try to go for speed but its more up hill speed but damn 120 thats a runner my rx1 will do that but i had to do some work to get it that high stock it revs out at 100
thats still plenty, lol what kind of lengths u runnin for track?

·
Registered
567 Posts
rx1 has a 151 rmk 800 has a 159 and the sno pro 440 is a 121 and polarisqueen runs 700 rmk with a 144 gonna upgrade it to a 159 prolly and mine to a 166

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jesse500 said:
does it have fox clickers?
no it does not, ryde fx fronts and fox shocks in the back.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
4500 miles, im looking to get what i have in it, i bought the sled for 2650, with the shorty seat add $300

·
Registered
567 Posts
hey ill give you 2000 when you bring it out to ride next season

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
quick said:
hey ill give you 2000 when you bring it out to ride next season
haha [:p] hows things?

·
Registered
567 Posts
hahaha i had to buddy things are good out west it snowed last night a bit just a skiff really but enough to make it white. for the most part spring cant make up its mind. what about you?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
quick said:
hahaha i had to buddy things are good out west it snowed last night a bit just a skiff really but enough to make it white. for the most part spring cant make up its mind. what about you?
Well same with spring here, there talkin snow sat night! Guess will see what happens, hahah

quick said:
Well same with spring here, there talkin snow sat night! Guess will see what happens, hahah

quick said:

·
Registered
567 Posts
ya thats how it goes it seems but this year is weird sheridan which is about 2 hours north wher my dad lives sent me pics and they got 8 inches last night and part of today

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
quick said:
ya thats how it goes it seems but this year is weird sheridan which is about 2 hours north wher my dad lives sent me pics and they got 8 inches last night and part of today
wow thats amazing hows the snow by you? gone i take it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts