Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im got sum extra cash and im wondering aht mods would work for this sled horsepower wise now im getting alp air horn,slp boost bottle and possibly trail clutch kit off of dennis kirk i have a sno stuff can on it now. And to look good im going with 3 inch rsi angled risers, rsi red hand gaurds, black headlight cover with black skid plate an spray paint my grills white. You guys think it will look good?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
on what sled?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Hmmmmmm maybe not as he posted his xcsp 500 for sale on monday and was suppose to pick up a 800.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Gearing if you want more speed or more accel. Also doesn't cost very much to do, maybe $25 for a gear + chaincase oil.

And yes, it would be nice to know what sled this is for for clarification. Takes out the guesswork.

·
Registered
443 Posts
JONESIE said:
Hmmmmmm maybe not as he posted his xcsp 500 for sale on monday and was suppose to pick up a 800.
Ok sorry didn't even see that thread.

Its says 2002 mods when he's going to pick up a 04 prox2 800.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
indyrider15 said:
JONESIE said:
Ok sorry didn't even see that thread.

Its says 2002 mods when he's going to pick up a 04 prox2 800.
I actually laughed when I saw your post. Shut up pretty quickly when I saw jonsies.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I don't understand it says 2002 polaris mods but he was going to go get a 04 prox2 800 (i saw that theard) but not the for sale one.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Best bang for the buck would be gearing and clutching. I would sell that can to get some more cash for actual benficial mods. Its amazing what a nice set of Skis will do for the performance of your sled, on and off trail. Also, ergonomic changes can make your sled so much better such as new, higher bars and a higher, firmer seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts