Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just switched over to polaris this year i just picked up a 2002 edge x xc 600 with eletric start and reverse with 2200 miles on it for $2100 how are these sleds im not to familair with them

·
Registered
384 Posts
danegdex said:
just switched over to polaris this year i just picked up a 2002 edge x xc 600 with eletric start and reverse with 2200 miles on it for $2100 how are these sleds im not to familair with them
they are great sleds, i have a 2001 polaris xc edge 600 myself. NO bad thing about them. they are Great!!!!! i love mine, no problems except for human error, like my dumbness. so good job getting that sled, but dont use that reverse unless you really have to, i hate reverse. at risk of screwing something up.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Absolutely nothing wrong with reverse.
But if your track is studded, I gaurantee that using reverse will chew up your snow flap.
The Edge chassis is a great sled, and the Edge X graphics package makes the sled a looker. good find for the low mileage and low price.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wonderful sleds i rode a xc 600 and a edge x 500 and it was a very nice ride.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
great sled them edge x ones look sharp, and that 600 is a good engine, we have a 00 136" and it runs with our 700 rmks all day long, great find with the low miles and and excellent price epecially with reverse and elec start, agreed on not using reverse unless nessecary, i have never riden one with reverse but i would probably break something, i dont even have reverse and a couple sleds have chewed up snowflaps from the studs, but you should be able to put several thousand miles on without a problem, post some pics when you can

·
Registered
718 Posts
make sure you get a longer snow flap. those have a tendency to over heat.

·
Registered
718 Posts
make sure you get a longer snow flap. those have a tendency to over heat.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
^^ I rode mine all day without one, never over-heated for me!

·
Registered
718 Posts
i suppose that it varies for snow conditions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts