Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and looked at this snowmobile today and its super clean. I offered him $1800 and he said he would take it...do you think its a good deal? http://greenbay.craigslist.org/rvs/1975329308.html

·
Registered
33 Posts
ill tell u what i just picked up a sled not far from there if i would have known about that baby there i would own it for 1800 for sure

·
Registered
584 Posts
i think those 440 fan motors suck in my opinion... a buddy had one and had nothing but problems.. plus it has absolutly no low end balls. but just my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Is it for sure a fan? The ad is deleted, I can't read it. There were also 440 Pro-X liquid in 2002.
But yes, the 440 fan was a huge POS, as everyone will tell you. Hope you like jetting!
I don't think you got a deal, but you didn't overpay either.

Also, it's pretty damn generous for the owner to give you TWO WEEKS to give him money and pick it up. I only give people a max of 5 days and only if they pay a significant non-refundable down payment on the spot and sign a "contract" to pay the remaining money and pick up the sled by a certain date. Better get him the money and pick it up ASAP before he sells it out from under you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts