Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my stepfather told me he bid on a '02 Pro X 440 fan today.550 miles on it.I think he said it's on for a couple more days.Someone might be able to get that for a good price.I think he siad it's in Binghamton, NY.Thought someone might be interested(no, it's not my sled)

Dude, don't freak out.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
that one is pretty nice low red windshield and semi clear tank. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1803568657&r=0&t=0

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Damn i want that sled. But i just gott one so no pro x for me. Oh well what i have is good enough.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see my stepfather still has high bid on it.I told him he should get it, but knowing him he probobly wont.

Dude, don't freak out.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, yeah sled-Dog, all the pro X's have the clear tank, most just have the leather cover on.That red windshield is cool though

Dude, don't freak out.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
So yeah what happened with this? did he get it?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, aparently my stepfather is probobly getting it because I'm going with him tomarro to check it out.He said we were going to go to Binghamton to have a looksie at it but when I talked to him today he said the guy is going to truck it over here tomarro.I think that means he's getting it.I put alot of pressure on him to buy it & said I'll take it off his hands when he wants to get rid of it.That's gonna be cool, having 2 Pro X's in the family.I just hope he wont let my little brother ride it or it will turn into junk!

Dude, don't freak out.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awww crap!The guy with the Pro X called last night and said he sold it to his neighbor for $4400.Oh, well.Someone's gonna have fun with that thing.

Dude, don't freak out.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
sorry to hear that man

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts