Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
millage is unknown it is a mod sled, haskickass air filters, slp boost bottle, black head light delete cover, has a 136 track with 2 inch lugs seat has 2 rips one taped, has red powermad hand gaurds red handle bar hooks and a red mountian bar.
it had a coolant leak around the spark plugs,just need put new orings in, it ran and drove about a week ago, had PLENTY of power, wheelied it in the drive way a couple times.
$2500 would be interested in another snowmobile of equal or lesser value. im looking for a 600cc or higher motor, or a 440 race sled must be liquid cooled could be a 500 if it were in a 440 race chasis make doesnt matter

7013305113 call or text if you have any ? go here for picshttp://www.sledswap.com/class/c/22577/2002-RMK-600-136.html

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Where are you located?
Any actual mods?
TDG

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
tdgbigfoot said:
Any actual mods?
HAHA. Very true.

A head light cover and hand gaurds ain't mods. That's just poser-wannabe stuff.
Why is it downgraded to a 136" track?
"haskickass" air filters? Not a selling point, everybody I know refuses to use air filters.
wheelied in the driveway? Good job giving buyers reasons NOT to buy your sled. All that statement proves is how hard you beat on the sled. It's not something people want to see.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
tdgbigfoot said:
Any actual mods?
HAHA. Very true.

"haskickass" air filters? Not a selling point, everybody I know refuses to use air filters.
wheelied in the driveway? Good job giving buyers reasons NOT to buy your sled. All that statement proves is how hard you beat on the sled. It's not something people want to see.
completely agree...
no actual mods to it so dont call it a mod.
and why are you driving it on tar/concrete?
I had airfilters on my storm and i will never go back to them. you cold hear the carbs open up and it sounded like the sled was bogging out but it wasent... way to much intake noise.

·
Registered
458 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
tdgbigfoot said:
Any actual mods?
HAHA. Very true.

completely agree...
no actual mods to it so dont call it a mod.
and why are you driving it on tar/concrete?
I had airfilters on my storm and i will never go back to them. you cold hear the carbs open up and it sounded like the sled was bogging out but it wasent... way to much intake noise.
yea if this was on craigslist id have to put it in the craigslist thread sorry dude, if fix the ad if i were you[thumb]

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
sounds perfect for my sister she runs into everything lol, we got a zr600 if your interested but your kinda far away for me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts