Snowmobile Fanatics banner

2002 rmk conversion

11K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Turbotoshi69 
#1 ·
finally got my sled done for the most part. started as a 2002 rmk 136 with a 600 ves in it and its got a 151 with a 2003 xc sp 800 ves with perc motor with less than 1000 miles in it now.

-136-151 tracks usa rail extensions
-151x15x2 closed window ported track
-custom tunnel extension and rear bumper
-pro x shorty seat
-polaris spare gas tank and rack
-polaris cargo bag
-c&a skis (7 1/4")
-pro x heavy duty rear springs
-slp intake kit with gutted air box
-2 flow rites in dash
-slp prefilters for dash
-powermadd pivot adapter
-4.5 inch riser
-powermadd hand guards
-polaris mountain bar
-polaris bar hooks
-lefty throttle
-19/41 gearing
-450 main jets
-wms motor plate on bottom of motor
-slp torque and push arm kit
-mbrp can
-2 wheel kit in rear
-pro xr front bumper
-v force reeds
-heavy duty steering post

-I am looking for a team secondary...need it so i can work my reverse. i can get a brand new team without helix and spring for $160 with free shipping so let me know what you got.
-also looking for a polaris sonic blue skid plate and the blue windshield for this
-i am going to do crank end kit and updated exhaust valve kit in summer time...cant wait for that bill. valve kit is $180 and crank end anywere from $800-1500....

here are some pics of in garage. will get better ones in daylight tomorrow

See less See more
#2 ·
give me your guys inputs. let me know what you think. im gona trail ride it this year but next year she is getting switched over for the deep pow in mtn's. i have the stock skis so ill run those with wide parts on inside and ill bring the trailing arms into the 39.5" holes and ill take all the wheels out and put stock rear springs back on and pull sway bar out and toss some 320 mains in her and go riding [thumb]

#8 ·
rlichtenberg...is it a aftermarket blue skid plate or the factory polaris sonic blue? and ya the track isnt the best for icy trails so i got a old 144 with 2 inch paddle that im gona cut down and pick and toss in it to ride trails, gona order some shorter extensions too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.