Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any good mods I could do to get some more ooomph out of my sled?? I have put on a different can. That is it as of right now. I know there are probably many, but I was wondering what everyone else thought. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I'd say the best (and most popular) answer you'll get here is clutching, pretty cheap mod and very effective....one of the first things I did to my sled. Welcome to the forum also....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by 02MXZ700
[br]Does anyone know any good mods I could do to get some more ooomph out of my sled?? I have put on a different can. That is it as of right now. I know there are probably many, but I was wondering what everyone else thought. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
It all depends on how much you want to spend from pipes to clucthing to nitrous i have been watching a new online mag come into works www.sledtech.net and it looks like they might be able to give you the info you need

G

·
I ride a Summit 700, same engine as yours and year. Jetting mine leaner made a world of difference. It went from a weak smoker to a real track turner. I gained about 500 RPM on the top end and made the bottom and midrange pull like a tank. I am now gutting the airbox and installing a muffler can. I'll let you know how it turns out.

D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts