Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i want to know some stuff about these sleds... i have a 2003 440 Pro X fan now and i can get a Pro XR trail converted (10 gal. tank and trail heads) for around $2899 .... how do these sleds perform? are they fast? would they keep up with an F5 with reeds on the trail? what do they top out at and how fast do they get there? thanks a lot

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Pm ripperd. He I the guru on the pro xr's. I know alittle but he is the man.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=414

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i have the same sled, it is fast and pulls away from a 700 xcsp easily, itl do im geussing 90mph on a good day i dotn haev a speedo and havent held it wide open for a good straight, it handles really good and jumps amazing. Im sure you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Originally posted by 440ProX
[br]hey i want to know some stuff about these sleds... i have a 2003 440 Pro X fan now and i can get a Pro XR trail converted (10 gal. tank and trail heads) for around $2899 .... how do these sleds perform? are they fast? would they keep up with an F5 with reeds on the trail? what do they top out at and how fast do they get there? thanks a lot
If you like your fanner you will love the liquid. Less tempermental and more power than the fanner. They are very quick and fun to ride. They will not be the first across a lake however. On the trail it should run with an F5 just fine. F5 will have a little higher top speed probably. Top end is 80-90 depending on snow/ice conditions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts