Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 pro x 600 that is in very good shape. I bought it with the motor torn apart as the kid thought the head gasket was bad because it kept leaking antifreeze but it was actually the main hose that goes from the cooelr up to the head. So i rebuilt the motor anyways. all work done was done less than 2 years ago and less than 800 miles have been put on this sled since i did the work. I am a polaris mechanic so you know all the work is done right.

-slp teflon coated pistons
-trued/balanced crank
-new $80 coolant hose
-all shocks rebuilt and revalved a little heavier
-new rear scissor assembly
-new rear shock mount (the piece that is in between the front and reae scissor and shock mounts to)
-new rear spring slides
-6 new bogie wheels
-new steering post bushings
-rebuilt brake caliper
-new master cylinder reservoir
-slp air horn intake kit
-replaced snow flap
-powermadd handguards
-replaced temp sensor
-pro xr bars with billet throttle
-sled has 2500 miles on it
-i am sure there is more that i am forgetting but this sled is in perfect shape it does need a brake light switch that goes on master cylinder.

i am asking $3000 o.b.o.
if i get $3200 i will throw in hd rear springs, sno stuff can, barely used console, and a pro xr front bumper.

my stuff is not beat, if you have any questions call jake at 1-608-449-5260....im looking for a edge chassis long track 700 or 800

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The only reason i have another console is the one on sled has a 1/2 inch crack at the bottom by mounting tab. I also replaced the ignition switch, gas cap, and put on a tether. almost all the parts are factory polaris parts.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
im interested in the sled but im not going to beat around the bush. I wouldn't be able to come out til mid january. nice looking sled

·
Registered
313 Posts
Is the snowmobile still for sale or no? Because i am also interested pm me if you are still interested in selling it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts