Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys im new to the fourm,and just wanted to ask if any of you have the 2003 sks 700?i wanna make it go faster and have more of the line..not that its to bad now but i just cant leave well enough alone..i dont wanna spend to much $$$ just looking for maybe clutching,gears,exahust those type of upgrades...any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Probly get a new silencer and maybe some reeds (will make throttle response better) and then if you want it to get off the line faster, maybe re-gear it...I don't know much about clutching...but I'm someone else will.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was thinking a silencer and pipe,im not sure if i want the the vforce3 reeds or not heard a few bad things about them..have any of you guys tryed out the new screw studs?they screw into the lugs of the track,not through it..my dealer recomended them over regular picks and pluse my track already had little holes in the lugs for them.i ended up installing one in every hole and turned out to be 370 studs,talk about traction[:D]

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anybody know of any good performance websites for polaris snowmobiles?

·
Registered
569 Posts
My friend has a 2000 SKS 700 and he has a B&B Eliminator on it and man, this thing sounds sweet! We went out today and when he was drift jumpin, the thing sounded great. Sounds awesome everywhere! V-Force 3 reeds will give you more throttle response and some horsepower and an EPI Clutch Kit will get you more power to your track. I think the EPI's are designed for 0-2000 feet. I don't know much about gearing so I can't really help ya there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts