Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am ordering a 2003 mxz trail the mrsp is 9049.00 freight an put together included.I am trading a 1995 stx-583 with 4700 kms in very good shape, i am getting 2649.00 for the stx, this is sping ordering should the dealer move on the 9049.00 price this is canadian??

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
i would think so. arctic cat is offering a deal on firecats and stuff if you order now. tell your dealer that. he might shake a little

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
there is no deal on firecats to my knowledge. Just the spring only graphics packages and pretty much garaunteed recieval. The other sleds have like 800 off and stuff.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks alot snowmobile buds mattewmarsh, sled_dog info always nice to get, anymore info let me know.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think the dealer should be able to move off the MSRP price. I just ordered a 03 REV 800 X and I beleive that he sold it to me for $750(US) less than MSRP. I will have to check the sales slip to make sure how much less than MSRP it was for sure.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
dealers who charge MSRP suck you can always find one who will go lower. Even if it is just 100 lower. But if the guy charging MSRP has a better track record whether it be with you or someone you know or something I would go with him. Unless you get a big savings.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks skippy an sled_dog very nice to here from you snow buds!! this dealer is tuff but my brother is ordering the same sled as me for spring,an he tells us thats the best he can doo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts