Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife re injured her knee and so we have a 2003 racer all set up. 96 saber studs, 10 saber carbides, sportech handgaurds and skid plate, raced once and she was injured at the time just wanted to run once before going in for surgery again. Clutched to perfection. Will get you to the first corner first most of the time. Asking $4500.00 You can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
American. Again would entertain offers. Sled is not beat in any way, wife raced sport women with a bad knee, the only thing she did was put some scratch's in the front very front of the hood. Other than that there are 9 laps of racing on the sled.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
where is Elk River at, bout how far from twin cities

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
ic, bout 9 er so hours away from me.....hmmm.....i want a race sled, looks like a good price and race ready...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea its ready to go, and considering there 7000.00 new and the only advantage is you don't have 9 laps on it, saving 800.00+++ with the studs, carbides and all you save an additional $500.00. Email me at [email protected] if your interested, I have a couple of people that are looking at it today, so if you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wife wants to dump sled brought price down to $5800.00. She's pissed she can't race and just wants to get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Originally posted by Dunior
[br]Wife wants to dump sled brought price down to $5800.00. She's pissed she can't race and just wants to get rid of it.
Good god why do you tempt me like that?

I'm thinkin

·
Registered
143 Posts
this sled is a 440 right? i am 13 and could use a nice sled.i love the 600s though because there big but still small enuogh for me to pullstart. right now i got a 700 ski-doo. i dislike it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Holy $hit! Deal of the forum there guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
It's very tempting....and i live very close to Elk River too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes the 440, and yes it is a GREAT deal, getting lots of emails, should sell now ;-) Wife wants ATV for running around pits because she has a knee brace on which makes it a pain to get around, actually she already bought it and now needs the money to pay me back.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if only i lived on my own, i woulda had that sled at the starting price...my dad dont think i should always be trading tho...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts