Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Polaris Pro X 600 consumer chassis with a 726 mod motor! Motor was bought from a guy off Snowest.com he used it for hillcross out west in Colorado. Motor runs strong, 110 required. Chassis is in good shape, has a 03 ProX440 1.75in track on it, w/96 double backer studs, a few lugs missing. Sled is located in Boulder Junction WI will help with delivery depending on deal made on sale. Sled has been garage kept, its a little dusty now from sitting all summer. Call Mark Schuenemann at 828-228-6379 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              828-228-6379      end_of_the_skype_highlighting cell or 715-385-2675 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              715-385-2675      end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Mark can also put a 03 440 pro x liquid motor in the chassis or a 600ves motor with slp tiwns this motor was just freshened up bottom and top end along with pipes being bought last winter SOLID motor. All motors are SOLID and ready to rip, chassis may be sold separately also, let me know what you want!

Here is some information on the 726motor in case you guys didn't know its history, its a very solid motor and make pretty incredible numbers on the dyno would hang with 800mod back in the day before WSA/now ISOC went to 600mods.... People say parts are hard to come from, not really. Wiseco makes pistons still SLP has cylinders, however you can re-nick the cylinders if for some reason you burn the motor down, non ves600 cranks are out there and INDY DAN out of MN does some incredible crank and case work!!!

The 726 and 797 are built on the "old" small block, pre 2006. They use custom cylinders and the 726 uses the stock 600 crank, the 797 used a stoked crank with those same cylinders.

The 727 is based off the new small block with the bigger reed cages. It uses the same cylinder castings at the 726, SLP either bought or licensed the castings. I don't know that there is actually any difference between the 727 and 726 jugs, I think it's a "round up" sort of thing.info on the race engines was Polaris cast the cylinders and built the engines in house, once they were satisfied with the package, they had SLP build the engines/pipes to the specs provided. Once the change was made to 600cc sno cross engines, Polaris sold the casting rights for the cylinders to SLP. SLP made a few porting changes (pump gas friendly) and have renamed them the 727.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
running water I see? Nice sled though. The 726 sounds like fun!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the 726 is a killer motor!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Its a shot in the dark but ill try anyway, ill trade you a 2005 troy lee predator fully built for it, like show room condition for the year.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah no thanks man

·
Registered
195 Posts

you said he use it for hill-cross then why the holes covered that is like what water skippers do but i never seen a hill-cross sled have holes covered

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jake.parker said:

you said he use it for hill-cross then why the holes covered that is like what water skippers do but i never seen a hill-cross sled have holes covered
The sled was takin out in the early spring to see how the chassis would handle on the water. If you could read in the description above: :Motor was bought from a guy off Snowest.com he used it for hillcross out west in Colorado"

·
Registered
195 Posts
SnoPro420 said:
jake.parker said:

The sled was takin out in the early spring to see how the chassis would handle on the water. If you could read in the description above: :Motor was bought from a guy off Snowest.com he used it for hillcross out west in Colorado"
yes i understand the hillcross part but not the reason why the holes are taped until now that you said you want to see how the chassis would handle on the water.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PRICE DROP SLED NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!! $2400!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will sell motors seperatly!!! the 600VES is GONE!!! have the 440 and 726 that can be sold either in the chassis or by themselves. let me know. Need to make room in the garage! TOO Many Sleds and motors everywhere!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sale pending on Chassis to BrainLee

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Where you from? If your near NY, I'll take the whole thing with the 726.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nah northern WI man

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
that 726 set up rips awesome. my friend had one in his prox. the power is always there.

·
Registered
998 Posts
where about in WI? willing to meet some where in mn?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ttt

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TTT

1 - 18 of 18 Posts