Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to sell my F7. It is the snowcheck fighter pilot. Stripped decals, 6" bar riser, Grip and Rip Racing rear wheel/ axle kit and torsion spring blocks, sno pro front shocks, new idler wheels, hyfax cleaned the PV's and had the ecu reflashed less than 100 miles ago. I will get in a couple more miles so 3700 isnt exact. This is the cleanest 04 sled you will find. Nothing wrong. I dont need to sell so dont lowball. I would like to get $4000. Located in Roscommon, MI and more pics to come soon
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/barney/file/170644/display.aspx

· Registered
2,890 Posts
How do you feel about trades? I have a buddy that is looking to make a deal with his 2007 Yamaha Phazer 500 4 stroke. Just over 1000 miles. 4th wheel kit, clutch kit, simmins skis, 120 brand new studs and a few other things.

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do those phazers hold up to jumping? And is it the RTX? Not really interested unless he is going to throw cash my way which probly isnt going to happen on a low mile sled like that. I would take a race sled (IQR, SnoPro '04+, MXZX). Also my sled has no cracks in the tunnel or bulkhead, washed down after every ride, hauled in an inclosed trailer etc.

· Registered
119 Posts
personally think your price is a little high but nice looking sled just gotta find the right buyer good luck.

personally think your price is a little high but nice looking sled just gotta find the right buyer good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.