Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the opportunity to get a '04 pro-x2 for $3000. has 2.2k miles on it and has never really been beat. should I do it. I guess im just asking those that have then if they have been satisfied with them and if they have had any problems with them.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
First off that sounds like a really good deal! they are great sleds, the 600 is a great motor. the 800 has a crank problem and lieks the break motor mounts but easy ix is form slp. and the 700 also has problems with motor mounts but still a easy fix from slp. all and all its a great sled! tough durable and great looking you should love it. edit never mind i just seent that in the topic title its a 600.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]First off that sounds like a really good deal! they are great sleds, the 600 is a great motor. the 800 has a crank problem and lieks the break motor mounts but easy ix is form slp. and the 700 also has problems with motor mounts but still a easy fix from slp. all and all its a great sled! tough durable and great looking you should love it. edit never mind i just seent that in the topic title its a 600.
i would have to agree with you....the 7 and the 8 both have bad motor mounts but your motor mounts wont go out for awhile if you dont jump it...but if it were me i would get the fix from slp cause i love jumping....all in all great sleds ...i almost got a pro-xr myself but i waited and got the switchback

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I would defiantly do it. I would never sell my X2 for that little. Great sled, shocks are real high maintenance. That is about the only gripe I have ever had about it.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i'd do it. ^^^ i agree with everypost on here. there pro-x's they'l take a beating.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Sounds like an excellent deal. Buy it before somebody else does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.