Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2004 Ski Doos on their website

3K views 56 replies 12 participants last post by  erick 
#1 ·
www.skidoo.com

#6 ·
Ok, I said nothing bad about the Rev. If you read some other posts here, you would relize that on maxsled they've had there 04 line-up out for a week or so. So what Eric was saying is that since yesterday they (ski-DUD) have put them on there site, saying it was funny....ha ha. I was simply making a joke about how many of there sleds now use the Rev platform....notice, not a bash! Also Ski-Doo never has and will never dominate the only field of snowmobiling that I really care about....mountain riding!

#7 ·
i don't think you understand because i wasn't talking to you, and i know they have had pictures out earlier, but skidoo's just came out today, and skidoo always does that wither there web site, the pictures of the seadoo were out a couple days earlier then they were on the website. and nobody is bashing anything, im just stating my opinion, and by you saying that all skidoos are dud, is just your opinion, and its wrong since they aren't.and another think, how has polaris did against skidoo this year in the race??? yeah i thought so.

#8 ·
Originally posted by SLAM
[br] i don't think you understand because i wasn't talking to you, and i know they have had pictures out earlier, but skidoo's just came out today, and skidoo always does that wither there web site, the pictures of the seadoo were out a couple days earlier then they were on the website. and nobody is bashing anything, im just stating my opinion, and by you saying that all skidoos are dud, is just your opinion, and its wrong since they aren't.and another think, how has polaris did against skidoo this year in the race??? yeah i thought so.
I think first things first, some better grammar and spell checking would be well appreciated.

Number two, racing isn't everything. Put Blair Morgan on a Polaris, he will win just the same.

Let's not get off topic now. Ski-Doo's site looks awesome, I will have to go through it all again now, and see what is different from when I looked yesterday.

#10 ·
Little error?! Every other word is spelled wrong or mixed up! At least try to go back and fix some of your mistakes before posting. This isn't my argument to back up Polaris, it is just my opinion in general...try to present yourself in a way so that people don't think your some person off the street making everything up.

#11 ·
i see you fixed you reply. i don't ene know you, and i don't like you. also whats this crap about being a guy off the street, are you trying to say all people that come from the streets are bad people or make things up. whats that crap, thats a form of discrimination, i bet most people off the street are better then you. and you are still stuck on spelling, i don't care and i don't think others do either, if i got my point across then what does it matter?

#12 ·
I had posted that post, and then saw it, edited it. That is why it is fixed. A guy off the street to me means, just a regular joe off the internet, coming into Polaris-Man's and my house, the house being this forum.

You have don't any right to judge me one bit, so please, no matter who you don't think I am better than, keep it to yourself.

Thank you.

#13 ·
then don't get on me for some little spelling and grammer crap, because it doesn't make you look like a bigger man, its like something kids do, i don't even know why you brought it up. im not coming back to this topic because these no point ot it now.

#17 ·
well if you were to kick people off for that small stuff then you wouldn't have people on here, and well if he is so respected what is he tryingto say by posting that were everyone can see, should he use a personal message like a read in the policy? well heres a person message for erick and no one else read it, "sleddaver is a dork and what is his palce to say i should be banned?" if you are reading this part then you read my pm to erick, shame on you!

#18 ·
AAAAAAAAA

I'm missing it!

I'll let Erick handle this one I think..

#21 ·
LOL

u don't know who I am?

That's a first. I thought everyone knew me.

I do have a hobby! But it requires snow, and that is what we don't have.

#23 ·
Originally posted by SLAM
[br]i think i know why most of the polaris guys hate the new rev, and know that they are almost all trevs in the line up. is becasue they know that now every skidoo own will bill able to kick the butts on the trail.
How does that help people?

LOL

You ARE a funny one.

#25 ·
lol

Actually, Morgan always won when he was riding Arctic Cat, then he won when he rode Ski Doo. He would win on anything.

Also, look at stock drag race results, then take note of the brand name on top.

Plus, mr.helpful, calling one of the forum creators a dick isn't being very helpful either.

#26 ·
I just remembered why I have so many posts!

It's from dealing with people like you!

Look how many replies I got in this topic already! I just knew I got all these posts somewhere, just couldn't put my finger on it.

Why are all the 2004 Ski-Doo topics turning out like this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.