Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
id say buy it but remember those sleds had the vibration issues which can be fixed. so depending on price id buy it

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have one and love it. There was a thread started on this topic a while ago by dave8n1 called "05 Fusion- Love'em or hate'em????". Alot of people chimed in with their $0.02. Once you ge past some of the BS there's some good, accurate info there.
Buy it, change the ski's, get an SLP torque/push arm kit, tour buddy and you'll love it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
My dad had one....he absolutely loved it....i loved it..but then he decided to let his brother ride it when he was drunk.....his brother totaled it : ( but now he has a 07 iq 600 cfi so its good in the end

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
There is a reason they are giving them away. This would be the same reason why they are not made anymore. Take it for what it is.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I haven't had one problem in three seasons with my 05 fusion. Some people had problems and others didn't. I think it could be risky buying one and not knowing whether or not it would be trouble free.

Look and see what you can get an 06 for. They did have some motor changes that helped the sled run better than the 05.

Try to stay away from comments that people make who never owned one. They truly don't know how good/bad of a sled it is when they only have ridden one for a short time or heard from a friends brothers uncle how bad the sled could be.

As for vibration, it is not (terrible), it is tolerable. The only time you will notice it is when you are going slow, but who goes slow? The vibration can't be fixed either as mentioned. Some tried isovibes and similar products, but they really don't help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.