Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2005 Verticle Edge talked to the guy that had the sled before me, it has a clutch kit, v force delta 3's pipe can it is jetted professionally and the guy that had it before him tweaked the gearing, he said when he had the sled his 800 couldnt touch it and his buddy's fusion 900 was the only thing close to it top and low end cant wait to ride it this winter anything else anyone can think of that will make it go better?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
that thing should, my dads stock 02 700 rmk goes like a raped ape, if you want to add, BB kit, NOS, high comp heads, high octane fuel, long track to hook up better, anti rachet drivers

well heck my 700 goes really good

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
ryan.cogswell said:
ya it is the 144" it has a 2 inch ripsaw track with 196 picks
Since when is there such thing as a 144" x 15" x 2.0" Camoplast Ripsaw track? Never heard of one.

ryan.cogswell said:
I got a 2005 Verticle Edge talked to the guy that had the sled before me, it has a clutch kit, v force delta 3's pipe can it is jetted professionally and the guy that had it before him tweaked the gearing, he said when he had the sled his 800 couldnt touch it and his buddy's fusion 900 was the only thing close to it top and low end cant wait to ride it this winter anything else anyone can think of that will make it go better?
clutched, reeds, pipe/can, jetted, geared... Sounds like your well on your way! Have you though about a y-pipe, SLP intake kit, port/polish or bored carburetors?

Who is the manufacturer of the Pipe and Can? SLP? Do you have motor push/pull arms?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
jesse500 said:
Since when is there such thing as a 144" x 15" x 2.0" Camoplast Ripsaw track? Never heard of one.
Everybody thinks every track is a ripsaw. No, that is one pattern on 2 lug sizes, 1.25 and 1.5. The 1" version is a hacksaw.

·
Registered
567 Posts
there some awesome sleds

1 - 11 of 11 Posts