Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone know where I could find one of these rare babys? Also think it would fit an 01 edge xc 600 looks like it should just may need new bolt holes to mount it.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
it will fit with new holes. when you find one expect to pay a pretty penny i sold mine for 350.00

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
the PASS seat is nice. about 1.5" taller, and semi-stiffer foam, lockable rear trunk, and adjustable back rest, and those cool euro lights.

People ask anywhere from $200-$400.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i expcet to pay 200-450 for one Just so hard to find these sexy looking seats.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Why not buy a shorty seat? more tunnel exposed(can put a tunnel bag or small gas can on there, and its 2" taller..... i got a red/black one! mint!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jesse500 said:
Why not buy a shorty seat? more tunnel exposed(can put a tunnel bag or small gas can on there, and its 2" taller..... i got a red/black one! mint!
Though I have not sat on a sled with a shorty seat but it looks to short for something i'd like. Not really sure how the shorty seat feels but I love the look of the PASS seat compared to the shorty. idk

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
i love how my shorty is, looks nice and was a huge turnaround from my stock seat

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MuscleD said:
WE got one on my dads gfs sled. its a 2001 xc 600 and looks sick! we got ours brand new for 150.
I just noticed this post I will have to check with my local dealer. Did you buy yours from a dealer??

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
no way they got it from a dealer the dealer wants almost 500

28 ASM-SEAT,ADJ,EDGE,BLK/RED/SLV
2683527 1 $472.39

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am still looking for the PASS style seat anyone have one or have seen one for sale???

·
Registered
232 Posts
those seats were pretty sweet and the taillight made it even better, if ur a trail rider then u'll want a pass but if ur a dithbanger then u might want to consider the shorty unless u dont like lack of seating space with the shorty, both are great seats!

·
Registered
43 Posts
bj.hardy said:
i love how my shorty is, looks nice and was a huge turnaround from my stock seat
Do you know where to get shorty seats sry for jacken the thread

·
Registered
134 Posts
jesse500 said:
looking to sell it?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just wanted to note that i'm still on the prowl for the PASS seat, man their hard to find..

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
From what I have found their made on 04-06 edge style models, the seat only comes in black and sliver. I saw one on ebay for 500 lol I could get it from my dealer for 435. Do you have one Jesse?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Pharotek said:
From what I have found their made on 04-06 edge style models, the seat only comes in black and sliver. I saw one on ebay for 500 lol I could get it from my dealer for 435. Do you have one Jesse?
ive seen them diff colors..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts