Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my buddy has a 2005 Polaris XcSp (white/red) 800. He blew the motor up (top and bottom went) motors super f*cked. hes got the sled chassis wise well 'bling'ed' out, so he doesnt want to part with it

But, he has a 1994 Polaris Indy Storm 800 SKS. that is ported, tripple pipes, clutched, bored 0.20 over with re-nikasiled cylinders, and oversized pistons. As well as carbs bored to 44mm. The motor is retarded powerful.

anyways, he wants to know how hard (or if its possible) to stuff the 800 tripple into the xcsp chassis? will his tripple pipes fit, or will they have to be custom made?

the guys doesnt worry about money as hes well off, so costs arent a problem.

The xcsp has a 128" 1.5" ripsaw with 144 gold diggers, all billet wheels, fox clicker shocks, c&as, risers, custom seat, running board grips, alot of powdercoating, and its 100% mint.

any input?

·
Registered
718 Posts
it seems that he would have to custom pipe it and change the airbox, also probly make new mounting plates for it. probly change the wiring also. it seems that it's very possible to do the exchange. good luck with it!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
it will plug into the sled, htg makes a motor plate and they might have the pipes for it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I know a guy that put an XCR 800 with the VES into an Edge chassis. It has tripple pipes and it seams to fit in there, but is obviously very tight. Its possible. The same guy also has a fusion 900 chassis but with a custom 900 tripple stuffed in it, with tripple pipes!! Pipes were completely custom made though and took almost 20 hours, if not more. The fusion rips!!

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
PolarisIndySKS said:
I know a guy that put an XCR 800 with the VES into an Edge chassis. It has tripple pipes and it seams to fit in there, but is obviously very tight. Its possible. The same guy also has a fusion 900 chassis but with a custom 900 tripple stuffed in it, with tripple pipes!! Pipes were completely custom made though and took almost 20 hours, if not more. The fusion rips!!
Post up some pics of that triple in a fusion chassis!!! That's a unique one there!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok. he gave it the go ahead :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts