Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started going through my sled for the summer. I noticed two connectors that I was wondering what they are used for...

I took a picture of each. So any help identifying them would be great!
201043182854792_33041.jpg

201043182857557_33041.jpg

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
the first pic would looks like something wired up by hand, maybe shield warmer? second one, maybe a dyno-plug. i know my dragon has a TON of them.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Dragon700 said:
the first pic would looks like something wired up by hand, maybe shield warmer? second one, maybe a dyno-plug. i know my dragon has a TON of them.
I was thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
the first one is for extras such as a heated sheild. the 2nd plug isnt stock unless it has something to do with the electric start because my 05 dosent have one

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the first pic the shield warmer is wired into that plug. So it must a after market shield heater that was installed. The polaris one must just plug and play....

The shield plug must be spliced into it for power??

Thanks for the info..[thumb]

No one else has the plug in the first picture on their sled?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took a closer look at the connectors today. The one in the front of the sled is battery charger adapter....[beatup]

·
Registered
104 Posts
the second pictiure looks just like my battery tender plug in. if your sled has a battery in it trace the wire and see if it goes to it. if it does it means its for a battery tender or some type of trickle charger

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah you are right. Its for a battery tender.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts