Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 - 900 Switchback. I'm wondering how many miles to you get out of a tank? I know we all ride differently, but I'm usually a trail rider and likes to hit the deep stuff when I can find it. The last ride I went on I only got 70 miles out of a tank. Is this right?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've got around 90 miles per tank at my best so far. I'm only on my 3rd tank though..

·
Registered
945 Posts
I don't have a SB but my fusion has the basically the same motor (two less injectors) and i have the same results as you. I probably get between 80-115 miles per tank depending on how i am riding.

When your low gas indicator comes on you still have around 3-4 gallons. I think it comes on too early.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I dont know how many miles I get on a tank with my 900 rmk. But I know that when My dad (2002 800 rmk) and I fill at the end of the day, they take about the same amount of gas. My indicator says alot lower than his does but still ends up bein the same.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Originally posted by FUSION900PA
[br]I don't have a SB but my fusion has the basically the same motor (two less injectors) and i have the same results as you. I probably get between 80-115 miles per tank depending on how i am riding.

When your low gas indicator comes on you still have around 3-4 gallons. I think it comes on too early.
thanks can anyone else confirm that because the first day i went out the light came on and i thought what a piece of crap it is already out of gas!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts