Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the powersports show this year and was slightly disappointed. it was great to see all the new sleds. i didnt care much for the phazer. (first time i saw it in person) it seemed awkward to stand on. but the biggest thing i noticed was, over the past few years is seems as though the show keeps getting smaller. less stuff to buy and fewer vendors. anyone else feel the same way? and do you think they will ever go away with the annual show?

·
Registered
82 Posts
i went down there last night for my first time. It seemed really small, found a couple good deals. and the in laws bought a couple new sleds. i dont think i will go back down, im good with haydays.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
i've noticed some things and i agree with you partly on that. People adore the new sleds simply because they look cooler , are faster , and most of them preform better. and better yet people have nothing to spend their money on so they buy new sleds. Yes i have noticed that . I went to the New England Snowmobile Expo and i was glad to see how much stuff they had. But things go quick.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i agree, they didnt have much for performance mods. last year there were a few booths that had pipes and silencers. only one booth from healclicker for clutch kits. other than that i didnt see much else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.