Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 06 fusion 600 is a little boggy and i don't like it? i cleaned my exhaust valves they were pretty bad that made a little difference but its still kinda boggy? i am thinking it has something to do with my clutch? any suggestions? thanks for help in advance! [thumb]

·
Registered
863 Posts
doesn't have enough monster stickers...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Clean those carbs. Also check your jetting, it might be jetted too rich.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha true true and i put that slp air horn kit on it this year and it said to rejet it +2 but i only did it +1 what you think i should jet it at?

·
Registered
276 Posts
It's a combination of crappy airflow and jetting, and there is a whole lot of controversy on what setup runs best. Best first route is to gut your airbox, made a world of difference for me. From there I dropped my mains to 410's, added the SLP air horn and moved the needle up one notch to #3 in my carbs. That eliminated my low end hesitation/bog instantly with no further jetting changes needed. Clutching, gearing and different weight combinations also seem to have a big impact. There is a TON of info on jetting and clutching these 06 600HO's over at hardcoresledder if you want some further info.

Just saw your reply! Drop that jetting it's jetted WAY too rich if you went up a size SLP's recommended jetting is way off and even if you call them they will ask you what size your mains and and where your needle is and to drop the mains as necessary for temperature/elevation and to keep checking your plugs on long mid throttle and WOT runs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
my buddy has a 2006 755 classic and he ended up finding out that the fuel rail in the gas tank the hose was disinagrated and small pieces. my riding buddy's sled is considered a fusion.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all your help! i will play around with it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts