Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this sled for a race project, then changed my mind. Was going to keep it as a spare but really don't need a spare sled. So after I just fixed it all up and got it 100% ready for me to ride it, I am now putting it up for sale. Here is the list:

Brand new drive clutch(300 from STM)
Brand new secondary clutch(250.00)
Brand new D&D clutch kit.(200.00)
Brand new Magna force weights(200.00)
Brand new bearings and seals and fluid in Diamond Drive.
Brand new 9" Shaper Bars skegs(80.00)
156 1.45 Mega bite studs 3 per row woody angled backer plates.(yup, brand new $350.00)
2 brand new belts(80.00 per)
Brand new Cobra windshield(65.00)
Boondocker box(250used)
FJO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge ($275.00)
Heat shield cord.
Brand new Plastics and Graphics. Change all the green belly pan, and side panels to black. 2010 CFR graphics.(I have the center hood decal if you want it, over $700.00)
Headlights wired to go all 4 lights when on high beam.
Tunnel bag.

Sled has 4677 miles. Dealer maintained its whole life. Track is in great shape, no lugs torn or broke. All wheels and bearings in suspension are good, shocks are good. Everything is in good to great shape on the sled. Motor starts on second pull every time, and first pull when she is warmed up.
Sled has mechanical reverse that works great. Sled is 100% stock, no engine mods or pipe never had any N2O or anything. I put the boondocker and A/F gauge for fine tuning and I was going to put a pipe and Ypipe on it but never did.

There is 1 things wrong with the sled now. The hood has a tiny crack, the picture will show you. Also the picks aren't in the sled now, but will be this week.

NADA says $7295 high and $5630 low
KBB says $5940 for average condition

For the condition of the sled and every thing I got into her.....$6300.00..OBO...I am open to decent offers.
Sled is in NJ and I will deliver up to 100 miles from 08242 after payment has been made
Or I will deliver in Old Forge NY on the weekend of the Snodeo.
For shipping I will help any way I can.

Payment can be cash, check, paypal(+.035%), CreditCard(+.04%)money order, wire transfer.

call me if you have any questions or concerns 609-496-4224

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still have sled, put on 150 or so miles, runs great. Rides great. Ready to roll..

5500.00 cash takes her home.. Sled is in Old Forge NY

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You the first person that said that. And this sled has more done to it then a base sled. For an all original 2007 crossfire I would agree with you, but 800 or so $$ in clutches and all the other upgrades, I feel I am a bit on the low side.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sled has got all brand new motor mounts, engine alinged and clutch machined. Perfect set up now. She has 5000 miles on it now and runs perfect. $5500.00

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sled is on ebay for 4250.00 no reserve. I will take any offer over 4250.00 to move the sled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts