Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks but i need to know about the f1000. how is the crossfire to ride? is it a good trail sled

·
Registered
557 Posts
Scroll down the Arctic Cat section to Crossfire 1000. There is a review on both there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I rode my friends F1000 Sno Pro last weekend across a lake at night. After a preliminary run to make sure the lake was smooth, I ran it up to an indicated 107 before I backed off. I was just worried about the shore showing up TOO FAST. I ride a 600 and it has to work from 95 and up. This thing keeps pulling like a train over 100. My buddy runs about 325 lbs. and he has seen an indicated 120.

The F1000 Sno Pro does not even notice bumps and rides with incredible confidence. The air front shocks are incredible. Adjust them for your weight and riding style. I plan on buying a Jaguar and might put the air shocks on it, they are that good.

The F1000 is a rocket. Try one and you will see.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i raced one over presidents weekend and my rx1 kept up with it off the line but blew me away they are crazy fast

·
Super Moderator
11,680 Posts
Check out this link:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58757

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Just like any other sled, it's all in tuning. I don't care if it's brand new or 10 years old.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the sled is not that good in 1000 ft. i fact it is no better then my stock rx1 but after it hits 100 mph it is gone

·
Registered
109 Posts
well a all stock 06 mach z with minor clutch adjustment blew it away

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
the f-1000 and mach are both slugs in 1000' pulls. they handle great on the trails. but so does a 600 -800 class sled. but the smaller ones are marketed to the lake racer. for lake racing the two 1000 twins are jokes. look at my topic on hcs. only 3 people offered any results. and then there was another topic how in 1000' pulls they could barely get over 100. they are a disgrace to the lake race name.

·
Registered
916 Posts
That surprises me. So madcow, the XCR 800 will give it a run then?

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
for what they are reporting on speeds on hcs I am blowing them away. they are talking how fast they are by doing 110-117 in 2000'+. thats nothing you can make an f-7 or xc 700 do that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts