Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my 2007 arcticcat f8 with adjustable seat and fox float 2 front shocks. the sled has 3950 miles on it. it needs a sway bar link as one fell off last winter, and also needs a bearing for the rear right idler wheel. it has a bit of rust on the lower a-arms. has a studded 1.375" cobra track and the D&D y-pipe, as well as C&A xt ski's with 10" carbides (basically the most aggressive ski i could get). also has the arcticcat HD sport bumper. i deleted the rear storage trunk because i snapped one of the trunk panels off while carving with it. i also installed RGB led lighting under the tunnel. it makes it feel like your riding on the ocean with them lit up blue. it also has some custom pin striping on the body panels from the previous owner in green and white, but there are some spots where it has come off.
it has always been garaged or stored in an enclosed trailer.

one of the reasons im selling it, is because my friend who i used to ride with, messed up his back and can't ride sleds anymore, so i have nobody left to go riding with. the other is because i need to purchase a front axle for my jeep wrangler to get it set up for 40's.

im asking $2900. i would really like to sell it quick (i have a big jeep trip planned for june), so im open to offers. you can contact me through email anytime @: [email protected] or cell phone tuesday - 6am to noon, wednesday through friday - 6am to 6pm. if at all possible, call me on one of my breaks at 9am, noon and 3pm. i dont have cell service at my house, so those hours are when im at work where i do have service. my cell is 518-866-4670.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Hate to see someone leave the sport but GLWS. I may be done after this season. Between our absolutely crap winter's and some life hurtles it really sucks tying up all the money that we do in these machines, gear, trailers, trips.....beer.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sled is still for sale.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mods, please delete this thread. The sled was sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts