Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says, 2008 D8 155. I have spent over $7000 in mods alone into this beast. Have 30 miles on it since building it and this thing is a whole new animal. Can't even remotely compare a stock D8 or M8 to it. Located in Northern Alberta. Will travel to meet serious buyers.

I would post up the whole add here but a link is easier.

http://grandeprairie.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-snowmobiles-2008-Polaris-800-Dragon-155-W0QQAdIdZ248539814

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Why are you selling that beast?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
littlemel said:
Why are you selling that beast?
I'm taking a break from sledding for the winter. It's costing me to much right now, need to slow down a bit and save. Hoping to buy either a pro or a new M8 next winter. We'll see. But in the mean time this one has to go!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Somebody buy this thing.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Drop your price..
No thank you. I'm in Canada, no sure if you noticed that part. It's cheap here for what's done to it. I have a trade lined up so I'm not to concerned. :) Still for sale though if somebody wants it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dekk85 said:
What's the future plans?
Traded it for a Union bay 900 IQr. UBR 900, crankshop twins, Van AmBerg tunnel, 162 EZ RYDE skid and so on. Makes a solid 200hp on straight Av gas. Jetting it for my home elevation today. Rough guess to start then fine tune from there. Looking forward to the first ride.

201111884633338_19164.jpg

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
^^^^Nice sled, but I would assume that Av gas is more expensive then 91 octane, and if you blow that one up i am sure it will be a lot harder to get parts.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i would trust union bay before polaris.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. Yes it is more pricey no doubt. Bought a 205L barrel today, paid $1.81 a liter. [beatup] Parts are not a big deal. Fastrax deals with these engines, you can get parts from them. But yes these motors are bullet proof. Unless I do something stupid I don't think I have anything to worry about. Do some research and TRY to find a negative word about these engines. I don't think you will find any. I tried and failed epicly. All I found was positive reviews. :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is one nice sled...

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
That thing is sick, pretty much the dream sled of anyone who mountain rides. Congrats on the sled, have fun with it

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys. Haven't ridden it yet, getting antsy to try this thing. Heading to the mountains on Saturday I hope.

I thought I was getting out of it as well till this deal came along. Guess I'm back in! Can't really go wrong with a straight trade like that. This thing is worth a lot more than my dragon was, so I went for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts