Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like it says, 2008 D8 155. I have spent over $7000 in mods alone into this beast. Have 30 miles on it since building it and this thing is a whole new animal. Can't even remotely compare a stock D8 or M8 to it. Located in Northern Alberta. Will travel to meet serious buyers.

I would post up the whole add here but a link is easier.

http://grandeprairie.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-snowmobiles-2008-Polaris-800-Dragon-155-W0QQAdIdZ248539814

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Why are you selling that beast?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
littlemel said:
Why are you selling that beast?
I'm taking a break from sledding for the winter. It's costing me to much right now, need to slow down a bit and save. Hoping to buy either a pro or a new M8 next winter. We'll see. But in the mean time this one has to go!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Somebody buy this thing.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Drop your price..
No thank you. I'm in Canada, no sure if you noticed that part. It's cheap here for what's done to it. I have a trade lined up so I'm not to concerned. :) Still for sale though if somebody wants it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dekk85 said:
What's the future plans?
Traded it for a Union bay 900 IQr. UBR 900, crankshop twins, Van AmBerg tunnel, 162 EZ RYDE skid and so on. Makes a solid 200hp on straight Av gas. Jetting it for my home elevation today. Rough guess to start then fine tune from there. Looking forward to the first ride.

Land vehicle Vehicle Snowmobile Automotive tire Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
^^^^Nice sled, but I would assume that Av gas is more expensive then 91 octane, and if you blow that one up i am sure it will be a lot harder to get parts.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i would trust union bay before polaris.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. Yes it is more pricey no doubt. Bought a 205L barrel today, paid $1.81 a liter. [beatup] Parts are not a big deal. Fastrax deals with these engines, you can get parts from them. But yes these motors are bullet proof. Unless I do something stupid I don't think I have anything to worry about. Do some research and TRY to find a negative word about these engines. I don't think you will find any. I tried and failed epicly. All I found was positive reviews. :)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is one nice sled...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys. Haven't ridden it yet, getting antsy to try this thing. Heading to the mountains on Saturday I hope.

I thought I was getting out of it as well till this deal came along. Guess I'm back in! Can't really go wrong with a straight trade like that. This thing is worth a lot more than my dragon was, so I went for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.