Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. I know there are some threads in regards to jetting but I'm not finding the information I'm looking for. I have a 2008 IQRR that has the 600 VES engine. Stock jetting was 35 pilots 450 mains and 145 starter jet. I am now running 390 mains 30 pilots and the stock 145 starter. I'm at about 700tf. It says that the pilot air jet should be .6 and the fuel screw should be one turn out. My question is I seem to be okay at 3/4 to WOT but still loading up on fuel everywhere else. My needle jet clip position is still at factory which is 3. Should I be messing with the air screw to help clean out the bottom end? And which way leans in or out? I appreciate any help anyone can give me on the matter. Really enjoy driving this sled every now and then but it's not much fun when it's falling on its face due to too much fuel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The screw turned out makes it more lean allowing more air and turned in is richer. U can always go on the manufacturer website for a ton of information on ur sled and also diagrams of every part and or even base settings for carbs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts