Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's almost that time! Hard to believe it's been a year already.

Anyway, just a quick update-- If you are planning to swap, it's HIGHLY encouraged that you register for a space SOON if you haven't done so already [hint: it's filling up fast]. You can do this on the website at http://www.haydays.com/order.html

I'll post more as we get closer to the actual date.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another update.. Online sales of swap spaces is now closed. There will be limited spaces for sale on Friday the 10th on a first come first served basis at the track. However, you most likely will have to wait in a queue before being brought into the swap area. Prepaid gets priority.

Any questions, feel free to contact me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
I was going to get a spot but you make it so you have to purchase two spots... I don't need a 40ftx40ft area. next year you should make some spots for the smaller guys like me. all i need is a 20ftx20ft for my car.
guess i will have to just go this year, no swap...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
918 Posts
^^^^ If the new location has the option you could just sit by the road and try to sell stuff. Dosnt work as well as people want to go in and see what they can find first but it may work out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
it would be hard to sell on the road. I'm still looking for a campsite to stay in also. or someone to share a swap spot with... let me know. i guess most important is to find a campsite. I will pitch in money to help pay for the site and if need be i can bring some food. let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"If the new location has the option you could just sit by the road and try to sell stuff. Dosnt work as well as people want to go in and see what they can find first but it may work out. "

No chance unless you know a private party that owns a residence along the highway and actually park in their yard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
it would be hard to sell on the road. I'm still looking for a campsite to stay in also. or someone to share a swap spot with... let me know. i guess most important is to find a campsite. I will pitch in money to help pay for the site and if need be i can bring some food. let me know.
Ridin again on HCS is 10 miles away and selling campsites in his backyard for 10 bucks a night. I was planning on staying there but a HCS member had a extra room for the 2 nights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
I had heard that the city of North Branch sent letters out to every homeowner indicating that they would have to buy a permit for $480 to allow parking and or selling on their property
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
It'll be intresting to see how much swaping and selling will be going on at the kozyoaks camp site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
polaris1man said:
I had heard that the city of North Branch sent letters out to every homeowner indicating that they would have to buy a permit for $480 to allow parking and or selling on their property
Yea the days of neighbors making money parking cars are pretty much done. Too bad.

btw, parking on-site is $5 this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
ultrawillie said:
It'll be intresting to see how much swaping and selling will be going on at the kozyoaks camp site.
Thats the name of the campground we are staying at right? I know where the place is just cant remember the name... If so i might be bringing up my parts just in case.[thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Anyone know how much to get in the gates this year? I see parking is an additional 5 bucks?????? I quess we stuff as many as possible in 1 vehicle,,,,who has a 12 passenger van or school bus?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
ultrawillie said:
It'll be intresting to see how much swaping and selling will be going on at the [highlight=yellow]kozyoaks[/highlight=yellow] camp site.
Thats the name of the campground we are staying at right? I know where the place is just cant remember the name... If so i might be bringing up my parts just in case.[thumb]
Yepper

Rock said:
Anyone know how much to get in the gates this year? I see parking is an additional 5 bucks?????? I quess we stuff as many as possible in 1 vehicle,,,,who has a 12 passenger van or school bus?
I think we could pack like 20-30 in Joes RV.[Imaposer]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
He has a big RV but I doubt we would want to ride there in it....from what I hear the chances of burying your truck to the frame in mud is a good bet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
Rock said:
Anyone know how much to get in the gates this year? I see parking is an additional 5 bucks?????? I quess we stuff as many as possible in 1 vehicle,,,,who has a 12 passenger van or school bus?
With that 6 figure income at Qwest, Rock is springing for everyone this year[thumb]"FU** Y**", beat you to it Glen!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
A** hole![Imaposer]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
Glenn
Like I said in the other thread, If anyone's got enough space for Me to Park My van at the campsite, I can shuttle up to 5 extra people in the Astro.
Edit
I have seat's for at least 5 more in the van, We could probably fit more in if needed.

Rick

Bear1 and Myself are planning on sleeping in the van
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Festus......show up at the campground,I am sure we can find room for the Astro. My site is pretty full with a big RV my truck and Ryans car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,555 Posts
Can i ride to haydays in your Astro shuttle? save me the $5 Ill give you $2 to take me.[thumb]

If you pack more than 5 in that thing i think it's safe to call it a as$tro van[:D]
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top