Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 IQr 600mod. Sled was bought from Leighton Motorsports out of Eagle Idaho. Sled was raced by Trevor Leighton in the junior 16/17class. Was bought as a 600 stocker. 600r stocker motor was pulled and "BRAND NEW NEVER RUN" 600r factory mod motor was installed, right from the factory new everything complete motor!!! Sled has bored 42mm carbs, Ceramic coated SLP twin pipes, mod flashed CDI, stock high compression head and Bikeman billet High compression head running 14.5:1, C&A pro XT skis, stock 3.4gal tank and the Polaris Race Dept 8gal tank installed, 96 studs, track on sled now is missing a few lugs so Trace gave me an extra brand new track when I bought the sled that will come with, Walker Evans Shocks are brand new and have never seen snow, Trace Ran Fox Evols on his sleds last year so the Walkers were taken off when the sleds were stripped to the bulkhead/tunnel and reassembled. Also has RSI riser/bars, extra Cobra 9in white windshield, 100 used in excellent condition studs with tall nuts, I have a SnoSkinz mesh Headlight cover and also intake vent covers. The photos bellow were taken while my brother was still building the sled and putting all the mod components in. The stinger outlet holes in the belly pan will be sealed, airshelf was cut in half to allow for pipe clearance, pipes/stingers were take back out after the photo's were taken and dropped off at the coaters to be ceramic coated they are done now, SnoSkinz HL cover was installed, ect.... Due to myself being deployed in the middle east right now my brother is doing all the work for me. Also I have no updated pictures as of the sled with everything complete as it was Gun Deer season in Wisconsin Last week... I will have him send me a few more here shortly. The chassis is in great condition has a few scratches here and there but nothing major at all. I will not sell, just looking for trades. Please No junk or clapped out garbage. I have a Ton of money into this mod and it has yet to be fired or even have race fuel in it. With the right trade offer I'll throw in a 55gal drum of 112 and 2gallons of Klotz R-50 oil. Let me know what you have. Sled is Located in Stevens Point WI Please post info and pictures of your trade offer or email me at [email protected]. $8000firm!!!

Pictures:

Motor will Make 150-154hp at 8800rpms!!! :)

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
change the title if you don't want to sell. Trade only.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my bad!!! I forgot to change that I will sell for $8000, but would like to trade. My bad! Sorry guys for the mix up! The mod motor alone was $3000+..... Head was $399 with the 14.5:1 inserts, tank was $250, come with 58g weights and a orange spring, also bought a EGI gold spring 190/335 $25, 62g Belly Buster Weights $100, Extra brand new track $550 new, 100 studs with tall nuts paid $1.00 a stud, $175 to ceramic coat the pipes and stingers, SnoSkinz Headlight cover $100, intake covers $60, extra cobra white 9in windshield $80, and so on.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone have a Dragon RMK to trade?

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have a700 fusion 06 put mbrp can and slp air box . is there anything that needs to be done fi or motor for airbox ,sled to run ok? also anyone with slp airbox ,is there anything needed in 2 holes under front bumper where slp intake is to avoid anything going into intake

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
are you asking me what to do with your sled or what, can't understand your horrible grammer? If you are wanting to trade no thanks... Looking for ONLY a 2009-2010 Dragon RMK 800 155 or 163

brokenrib said:
i have a700 fusion 06 put mbrp can and slp air box . is there anything that needs to be done fi or motor for airbox ,sled to run ok? also anyone with slp airbox ,is there anything needed in 2 holes under front bumper where slp intake is to avoid anything going into intake

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$7700 with out fuel, extra 121 track has been sold.

still looking for trades for CLEAN 09-10 dragon 800 rmks 155 or 163

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$7700 sled will come with the following:

Brand new 600r mod motor never fired
NEW SLP Ceramic Coated Twins and Stingers
NEW Bored and finished 42mm carbs
NEW BMP Billet 14.5:1 Head
NEW EPI gold Spring and 62g BB weights, & orange spring w/58g weights
NEW PIAA 2.5" Silver 004XT H3 Xtreme White Lights
NEW In Box Back Country 136x1.75 Track & Tracks USA extensions
100 Used studs w/tall nuts
Choice of Black C&A XT's or Sly Dog Powder Hound Skis
Extra NEW White 9" Windshield
Rox Foot Threads
8 gallon PRD Tank & stock tank
SnoSkinz Mesh Head Light and Intake Covers
Walker Shocks on sled are brand new and have never seen snow
Comes with a 121 Studded Track on sled, Few lugs missing
Chassis is in great shape, minor race scars here and there....
$7700firm If I can't get $7700 for it I'll keep it! Great mod for someone to break in and Rip!!! Pipes are still at the coaters since his Polisher broke....They have been sitting there coated for a month now, just waiting on his polisher to get fixed....... Will Have new pic's when my brother picks up the pipes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an 07 700 dragon ported and built by Slp performance. Problem it is only a 121. Sled dynoed 158hp on pump gas, motor has no more than 150 miles on it. Might be worth just extending if we can make a fair deal.

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
I have an 07 700 dragon ported and built by Slp performance. Problem it is only a 121. Sled dynoed 158hp on pump gas, motor has no more than 150 miles on it. Might be worth just extending if we can make a fair deal.
Topic's nearly three year old bud... :Twitch_anim:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts