Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll get this started. Is anyone interested for another Fanatics ride in the Isabella area this year?? We usually have it the last weekend of Jan.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
http://www.knottedpine.com/rates_winter.html

Just alittle help there Grease, I promise I'll stay out of this with Polaris1Man so we don't fill 20 pages like last year. Talked to Rock and is taking the same cabin as last year(6) and I'm going to take the one next door(7) so we'll have that whole area pinned up.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Will let you know this week if im in and if so will book the normal canadian cabin.lol

Cheers

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I'm in as usual....as Willie stated i have cabin 7 booked a week ago....lmao[thumb]

I have a total of 6 people coming but that can change before the event.

I will be showing up Thursday morning around 9-10 am as last year.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rock said:
I'm in as usual....as Willie stated i have cabin 7 booked a week ago....lmao[thumb]

I have a total of 6 people coming but that can change before the event.

I will be showing up Thursday morning around 9-10 am as last year.
Good to here you already booked your cabin.
Wallygator and me went up Sat. with the mighty vacationair and got it all set up for the winter. All we need now is some colder weather to freeze things up. The swamps are full of water with all the rain we had the last few weeks.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I just might have to show up this year. Just curious, what pace is it? Lots of trail riding of playing on on logging roads? How many miles in a day usually?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Dragon700 said:
I just might have to show up this year. Just curious, what pace is it? Lots of trail riding of playing on on logging roads? How many miles in a day usually?
Great time Dragon you SHOULD make an appearance. Go to the forum under group rides Isabella 2010 there's a boat load of pics. This ride is GREAT, very well put together Thanks to guys like Grease, Wallygator, 2swings, Boss, the Zoo and the owners of the Knotted Pine and if I'm forgetting anyone I apologize.[thumb]
Forgot to mention ride all day sun up to sun down, trails or off trail and some times both.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
i would like to make it this year? dont know where i am going to be? i gave up my apartment in drayton so i hope they dont call me to go up there this winter.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
ultrawillie said:
Dragon700 said:
Great time Dragon you SHOULD make an appearance. Go to the forum under group rides Isabella 2010 there's a boat load of pics. This ride is GREAT, very well put together Thanks to guys like Grease, Wallygator, 2swings, Boss, the Zoo and the owners of the Knotted Pine and if I'm forgetting anyone I apologize.[thumb]
Forgot to mention ride all day sun up to sun down, trails or off trail and some times both.
On a complete side note was thet you I saw at Haydays when I was talking to Erick? Doubt you remember, but I was the 6' tall smart ass. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
madcow said:
i would like to make it this year? dont know where i am going to be? i gave up my apartment in drayton so i hope they dont call me to go up there this winter.
Isn't your leg going to be bothering you by then.[:D]

Dragon700 said:
ultrawillie said:
Dragon700 said:
On a complete side note was thet you I saw at Haydays when I was talking to Erick? Doubt you remember, but I was the 6' tall smart ass. [thumb]
Everyone is 6' when your my size.[Imaposer]So then your 6'smart ass will be there....Alright

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
ultrawillie said:
Dragon700 said:
ultrawillie said:
Dragon700 said:
Everyone is 6' when your my size.[Imaposer]So then your 6'smart ass will be there....Alright
I would love to, I just looked at the ride report from last year, I want to take a swipe at the LTV powerline hill everyone got stuck on......(MX86)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
You should show up Madcow.....we will see if we can find that sapling that took you out a couple years ago![Imaposer]

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Cody and I will probably go again. Got a new sled that needs some pinstriping... [:D]

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Jonesie, sure hope you had this ride as part of the pre-nup agreement[pot]

P1man, I only expect you and Cody to show up!

Dragon700, any problems on the LTV lines and Willie will show you how its done[:D] Don't ask MX86 for advice[beatup]

Willie, if you could pick yourself up off the ground everyone would be close to a normal size[thumb]

Madcow ya wuss, we know you better than that[:0]

Rock, what the.. you should be the last one talking about sapplings[:eek:)]

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Dragon700 said:
ultrawillie said:
Dragon700 said:
ultrawillie said:
Dragon700 said:
I would love to, I just looked at the ride report from last year, I want to take a swipe at the LTV powerline hill everyone got stuck on......(MX86)

I'll be fucking conquering that hill like chris burandt this year, just you watch [beatup] [^] I'm down for some LTV fun, depends on how crazy busy we are with Verizon Wireless stuff will decide how long my trip is this year, but i should be there with all the same posse hopefully plus a few others

201011823585746_18534.jpg

my 800cc's and 144" of LTV Ass kicking fury. also have a 2" paddle track that showed up today that i'm REALLY hoping (due to snow conditions) will have to put on for this trip [thumb]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Work has been going much better than last year, so I'm planning on making it again this year.
The Triple is 95% finished now, and I really want to see how the 144" tip-up's handle the varying condition's, Trail's to play area's.

20101011162951543_13437.jpg

Got to talk to Bear1 and make sure he's planning on going also.
Then We still have to get his sled in the garage, and get the work done on it.
It's only been sitting on the drive for a year and a half[confused]

We'll probably stay in the Bunkhouse again.
Guess I should start stocking up on Crab Leg's pretty soon[:D]

Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
MX86 said:
I'll be fucking conquering that hill like chris burandt this year, just you watch [beatup] [^] I'm down for some LTV fun, depends on how crazy busy we are with Verizon Wireless stuff will decide how long my trip is this year, but i should be there with all the same posse hopefully plus a few others

my 800cc's and 144" of LTV Ass kicking fury. also have a 2" paddle track that showed up today that i'm REALLY hoping (due to snow conditions) will have to put on for this trip [thumb]
If the snow is like it was last year, I will put on my 2" challenger track with 136" extension.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Im in if I can get the time off of work. Cabin 3, as usual

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
MX86 said:

Pretty sad when you've got to drop twelve large to climb a hill with 55 feet of vertical. As Madcow would say, "ha!"

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
he will still get stuck! double ha!

1 - 20 of 602 Posts