Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 40 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
If the snow is like it was last year, I will put on my 2" challenger track with 136" extension.
[/quote]

121/ 1.25 to the top, all day long.[2guns]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
ultrawillie said:
If the snow is like it was last year, I will put on my 2" challenger track with 136" extension.
121/ 1.25 to the top, all day long.[2guns]
[/quote]

I just don't have that heavy old triple pushing down on that track for all that hook up, darn new, light, far superior twins![smilie_shoot]

[peepwall]

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Rubi said:
MX86 said:
I'll be fucking conquering that hill like chris burandt this year, just you watch [beatup] [^] I'm down for some LTV fun, depends on how crazy busy we are with Verizon Wireless stuff will decide how long my trip is this year, but i should be there with all the same posse hopefully plus a few others

201011823585746_18534.jpg

my 800cc's and 144" of LTV Ass kicking fury. also have a 2" paddle track that showed up today that i'm REALLY hoping (due to snow conditions) will have to put on for this trip [thumb]
Pretty sad when you've got to drop twelve large to climb a hill with 55 feet of vertical. As Madcow would say, "ha!"
11 actually, and it wasnt to climb the hill, more to enjoy a new ride that will use for years to come, but thanks for your concern [thumb]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I just started this thread to see how many were interested. For the one's that have been there before, you know the fun we can have. For the ones that have not been there, you will not be disappointed if you come.
Danny, bring your new sled up and I can guaranty we will get your a$$ stuck with it.[:D][thumb][Disappointed]

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Sure sounds like it would be fun! My transportation and location situations are a little too goofy, it doesn't seem feasible for me; at college in Duluth with a only car and the sled's back home in the cities. Hopefully in a couple years!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
PolarisPartsMN, I bet if you begged the right people, your sled could get a ride to Duluth where you could be picked up??

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Hmmm... Dragon... Buffalo's damn close to Champlin! I'll have to run it by the old man, see if the boss approves.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
Sure sounds like it would be fun! My transportation and location situations are a little too goofy, it doesn't seem feasible for me; at college in Duluth with a only car and the sled's back home in the cities. Hopefully in a couple years!
I wonder... where the heck is STORMY??? Your sled is in Champlin and Stormy lives in I believe Ramsey... oh thats right next door.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
ultrawillie said:
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
I wonder... where the heck is STORMY??? Your sled is in Champlin and Stormy lives in I believe Ramsey... oh thats right next door.
Yeah Stormy's on the otherside of the river in Ramsey and has been over to buy parts. And I have also noticed he's been leaving less footprints on the site lately

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
ultrawillie said:
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
Yeah Stormy's on the otherside of the river in Ramsey and has been over to buy parts. And I have also noticed he's been leaving less footprints on the site lately
I got his ph# I'll have to call and check on the lad tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
greasemonkey said:
Danny, bring your new sled up and I can guaranty we will get your a$$ stuck with it.[:D][thumb][Disappointed]
You know i'll try almost anything you can throw me into. Sooooooo Let's bring it again [thumb]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
Hmmm... Dragon... Buffalo's damn close to Champlin! I'll have to run it by the old man, see if the boss approves.
I would be fun. Ive got a F150 with 2 place tailer, so I can fit 3 sleds if we try hard. I will have to run it by my pops too. but it could work.

ultrawillie said:
Dragon700 said:
I will take the ole' D and show all of ya!
[Imaposer][Imaposer][Imaposer]
Yea, thats pretty close to what I will be doing...... [:D]

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Dragon700 said:
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
I would be fun. Ive got a F150 with 2 place tailer, so I can fit 3 sleds if we try hard. I will have to run it by my pops too. but it could work.
Ok I'll keep in touch[thumb]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
ultrawillie said:
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
He could find a spot on the rig if he wants to.

Stormy lives in Ramsey right? That could make an route, what side of the Mississippi are you on P_P_MN

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Dragon700 said:
ultrawillie said:
Polaris_Parts_MN said:
He could find a spot on the rig if he wants to.

Stormy lives in Ramsey right? That could make an route, what side of the Mississippi are you on P_P_MN
South/West side. Champlin's sandwiched between Maple Grove and the Mississippi/Anoka

21 - 40 of 602 Posts