Snowmobile Fanatics banner

521 - 540 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,356 Posts
Assuming Erick doesn't have any snowmobile troubles, abouts what time does everyone get motivated to ride on Friday and/ or Saturday mornings?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
pigboy said:
Assuming Erick doesn't have any snowmobile troubles, abouts what time does everyone get motivated to ride on Friday and/ or Saturday mornings?
Usually 9-10 am barring any tech problems or outragous cold...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Grease,Wally and 2 swigs.....I will be up around 8 or 8:30 Friday morning.If you guys can wait for us that would be great. If not we will do our best not to get lost....lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
Rock said:
Grease,Wally and 2 swigs.....I will be up around 8 or 8:30 Friday morning.If you guys can wait for us that would be great. If not we will do our best not to get lost....lol
We will leave you a bread crumb trail Rock[:)] Shouldn't be a problem...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,104 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2C6SjWnNNc

Did a little power line riding today :) I'll upload the vid of me getting stuck here in a bit (Damn Tree's) Overall the snow is awesome! Waist deep in most area's [thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,943 Posts
pigboy said:
Assuming Erick doesn't have any snowmobile troubles, abouts what time does everyone get motivated to ride on Friday and/ or Saturday mornings?
Haha, not this time. Replaced the stock recoil rope with the same rope they use in the ATV winches these days. That stuff is practically indestructible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
4 Day's til great fun[:)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Do all you guys Boondock or are there Trail Racers among you?? The One Ton Shorty Sinks in Powder and tends to land pretty hard when Jumped HA.. I'm 30 miles South of the Knotted on the Yukon. I'll hook up to meet and do some Trail ripping if there's groomed trail riders....
Later JIM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
EvilSanta said:
Do all you guys Boondock or are there Trail Racers among you?? The One Ton Shorty Sinks in Powder and tends to land pretty hard when Jumped HA.. I'm 30 miles South of the Knotted on the Yukon. I'll hook up to meet and do some Trail ripping if there's groomed trail riders....
Later JIM
Combo platter of both Jim, mostly trail myself. I let the yungins play in the swamps, its fun to watch them bury themselves[thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,011 Posts
18 hrs til Jeremy and I are on the road. Gotta throw some new carbides on, get a jug of oil, some groceries, and lots of beer and I'm all set.[thumb] I don't think we could have asked for a better forcast.

See all you fools up there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
Having some issue's with the triple.
If I can't get it sorted out by Wed. night, I'm gonna have to load up the Prowler and ride it all weekend.

On the good side Bear1 finally got his sled to fire for the first time in 2 yr's.
It's almost completely back together, and should be ready to go when We get there Thur's.

Rick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Combo platter of both Jim, mostly trail myself. I let the yungins play in the swamps, its fun to watch them bury themselves[thumb]

Cool, Let me know what time you guys are riding and I'll cruise up..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
erick said:
pigboy said:
Assuming Erick doesn't have any snowmobile troubles, abouts what time does everyone get motivated to ride on Friday and/ or Saturday mornings?
Haha, not this time. Replaced the stock recoil rope with the same rope they use in the ATV winches these days. That stuff is practically indestructible.
But there isn't many thing more exciting then trying to work on a IQR when it's -20 in a shop that you have no idea where the tools are, lol

me and the zoo will be up there early thurday do ride all day, just got a call from greasemonkey and conditions are great!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
EvilSanta said:
Combo platter of both Jim, mostly trail myself. I let the yungins play in the swamps, its fun to watch them bury themselves[thumb]

Cool, Let me know what time you guys are riding and I'll cruise up..
9-10ish most days depending on delays.

I also spoke to Greasemonkey tonight, he said conditions are EPIC and I called him an asshole since he's been up there since last Friday[:0] He said that him and Wallygator added some Minnesota pinstripping today and that everywhere is rideable. Should be there about this time Tuseday night!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,011 Posts
Alright, the "custom" bumper is all welded up and ready to go (don't ask and don't make fun when you see it) . I'll probaly be the only rush on the ride with a square tubing front bumper but hey, it'll have to work. I'm sure that smart ass MX86 won't be able to help but comment...kids[thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,104 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Alright, the "custom" bumper is all welded up and ready to go (don't ask and don't make fun when you see it) . I'll probaly be the only rush on the ride with a square tubing front bumper but hey, it'll have to work. I'm sure that smart ass MX86 won't be able to help but comment...kids[thumb]
Unless it has cutting teeth on it... it's not a bumper [thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
526 Posts
ripperd said:
Oh man work is gonna be agonizing weds before I leave! I'm stoked. Got the sled all ready.
I know what ya mean... you put hyfax on before the trip or going to do it in the snowbank again, lol

I just hope I don't come home and have to fix my sled!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Dumz1 said:
ripperd said:
Oh man work is gonna be agonizing weds before I leave! I'm stoked. Got the sled all ready.
I know what ya mean... you put hyfax on before the trip or going to do it in the snowbank again, lol

I just hope I don't come home and have to fix my sled!!
We better stay out of the pit Sunday then
 
521 - 540 of 602 Posts
Top