Snowmobile Fanatics banner

541 - 560 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
We have the motor for the Dragon rebuilt and thought we were ready to go only to find out 1.3 miles into the break in ride the front Ryde FX air shocks went flat.[Disappointed]Took them into the stealer for rebuild on Sat, and they are ready for pick up tomorrow and hopefully we can get a tank of pre-mix gas through the sled to break-in the motor and get the rings to seat. If everything goes well we will be up Fri. morning by 8:30.Cant wait to get some good riding in.[thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
boss980f said:
Dumz1 said:
ripperd said:
Oh man work is gonna be agonizing weds before I leave! I'm stoked. Got the sled all ready.
I know what ya mean... you put hyfax on before the trip or going to do it in the snowbank again, lol

I just hope I don't come home and have to fix my sled!!
We better stay out of the pit Sunday then
Boss has it right Dumz1, you'll be ok if you don't ride out of Greasemonkeys on Sunday[:0]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,108 Posts
Dumz1 said:
ripperd said:
Oh man work is gonna be agonizing weds before I leave! I'm stoked. Got the sled all ready.
I know what ya mean... you put hyfax on before the trip or going to do it in the snowbank again, lol

I just hope I don't come home and have to fix my sled!!
Nah, I don't have a 2" lug for this trip, so I won't have issues. My current hyfax are still over 50% so I should be able to get a thousand or more miles out of them still :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,092 Posts
Sleds are in the trailer and ready to roll. Well, mine and Cody's anyway. Gotta stop at Erick's to grab his sled and whatever the backup may be this year.

I'm pretty psyched for this trip this year! Plus I got an enclosed trailer to yank all the way there so nice clean sled, but no fuel mileage. Oh well.

Now just have to be certain Dean and Erick bring proper food. I got Erick's ketchup already...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,108 Posts
I am all loaded up and ready. Well except for food :p They don't let you smuggle that across the border? heh. I guess we'll work work it out on the way up tomorrow.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,092 Posts
ripperd said:
They don't let you smuggle that across the border?
We have some food. Gonna stop in at Bemidji again to get whatever we've forgotten or whatever you guys aren't bringing. Gonna try to get ahold of Erick yet tonight to find out what sleds to bring and other whatnot. Hopefully soon as I am tired and want to go to bed...
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,092 Posts
Cody should be here in about half an hour. Just have to toss clothes and whatnot in truck/trailer and outta here. See some of you guys tonight!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,092 Posts
MNSLEDNECK56308 said:
I will make it next year! promise!
This is getting bookmarked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,011 Posts
Snow is great guys. Trails are basically virgin. Jeremy and me went yesterday and put a few miles on, got stuck a few times ect. Goin with grease, wally, and 2swigs in about a half hour.
When are gonna start flamin Danny for pussin out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,104 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Snow is great guys. Trails are basically virgin. Jeremy and me went yesterday and put a few miles on, got stuck a few times ect. Goin with grease, wally, and 2swigs in about a half hour.
When are gonna start flamin Danny for pussin out?
I'll be riding my secret spot this weekend with Ultradouche, P1man and possibly Dragon700 [thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
MX86 said:
sledneck1978 said:
Snow is great guys. Trails are basically virgin. Jeremy and me went yesterday and put a few miles on, got stuck a few times ect. Goin with grease, wally, and 2swigs in about a half hour.
When are gonna start flamin Danny for pussin out?
I'll be riding my secret spot this weekend with Ultradouche, P1man and possibly Dragon700 [thumb]
Workin on it. If anything I would leave our club ride for a day and come up with you rascals...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,716 Posts
[Disappointed][:(!][:(]
Well I'm not gonna make it now!
Triple burned down on Sun., loaded up the Prowler, and actually left the house this morning.
The van decided to crap out on us about 20 mile's out[V]

I think fate is trying to tell Me something here.

Called Two Swig's and filled him in on the problem's.

You guy's have a good time up there, look's like I'm spending most of My vacation working on the van, and tearing down the Triple and rebuilding it.[B)]

We'll probably do some riding around here, and go watch the race's in New Berlin Sun.

Gonna have to make a trip or two up to Duluth later in the season.

Once again you guy's have a great time, and somebody have some fun for Me.

Rick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Met up with the Fanatics Yesterday. There was 7 of us Good group Well matched. Hearded Big Timber Dog on the run up to Knotted (Lot's of the them these days) Left Knotted around 10. Headed to the Trestle for Gas.
On the way Saw a Good size Moose In the Swamp. Snows deep they are liking the Trails. Then To the State trail North up the Gunflint Trail to Hungry Jacks. Great mix of Logging roads and Tight Twisties with lots of Elevation Changes up the Shore.
GPS said 280 mi for me but I'm 35 from the Knotted. Max speed 82, Moving time 6'33" Stopped 2'12" Moving avg. 43..
No Problems a Great day on the Trails...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
You guys should head towards Park Rapids one day and I will have to meet some of ya.
 
541 - 560 of 602 Posts
Top