Snowmobile Fanatics banner

41 - 60 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I dont know what you guys are talking about...[lurker] haha
If i have money i will go this year. but who knows, I have pistons to buy yet and rail extenders to get with no money. I got my cylinders back from madcow on friday and i must say he did a great job on the port work. Hopefully i will have the ultra running soon and then me and willy can race.... Wink Wink[:D]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
sTOrMy96 said:
If i have money i will go this year. but who knows, I have pistons to buy yet and rail extenders to get with no money. I got my cylinders back from madcow on friday and i must say he did a great job on the port work. Hopefully i will have the ultra running soon and then [highlight=yellow]me and willy can race[/highlight=yellow].... Wink Wink[:D]
I would be MORE than happy to.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
ultrawillie said:
sTOrMy96 said:
If i have money i will go this year. but who knows, I have pistons to buy yet and rail extenders to get with no money. I got my cylinders back from madcow on friday and i must say he did a great job on the port work. Hopefully i will have the ultra running soon and then [highlight=yellow]me and willy can race[/highlight=yellow].... Wink Wink[:D]
I would be MORE than happy to.[thumb]
haha don't beat my to bad willy[8D]
im going to start saving money, $100 for gas in the truck up and back, easy $100 in the sled for gas, food, and lodging. gonna need like $400
It will be a great time for sure tho.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
So are We talking about the weekend from Thursday the 28th through Sunday the 31st?

I need to know, to get My reservation in.

Rick

·
Registered
526 Posts
I was one of the last to say I was going last yr, and had so much fun that there is NO way I'm missing it this yr!! I'm in.

MuscleD you get your sled to LaCrosse and you can ride up with me.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Festus33 said:
So are We talking about the weekend from Thursday the 28th through Sunday the 31st?

I need to know, to get My reservation in.

Rick
Those are the dates I am in for.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
we all know that ultra stud wont make it so i can use his sled for another test session! maybe some horse trading, put his new track on in exchange for taking the sled up north to make sure the new track works?!

lets hope for deep snow! I have a 3/4" deep lug track in a low sitting xtra 10 just waiting to get into the cat tails. but with my bad back and leg others will have to get it out for me! ha!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Got 2 miles on the Switchback Assault now... getting one step closer to having it broke in and ready lol

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Was there even enough snow to test the Assault out?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I have madcow on the phone right now but he cant confirm the length of his umbilical cord from the wife in Jan...tryin to pin him down so i can reserve a cabin!!!! [:D]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
jackass.

2010111416135433_1069.jpg

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
the wife has no problem with it, its the 30 bucks it would cost to spend the night.

41 - 60 of 602 Posts