Snowmobile Fanatics banner

581 - 600 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I did manage to find this pic of Evilsanta's alter-ego....

20112110624628_2432.jpg

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
There has to be more pictures than what I posted and what Grease posted......post em up!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Looks like a fun time guys! The ND contingent has to make it to ride with you up there one of these years!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
When I went to get on the power lines and my sled didn't start first pull, I told 2SEwings something wasn't right and sure enough I blew the MAG cylinder. Rode all day on 2 cylinders, lucky to have made the day and still ride it back.[thumb]
Does this mean I drove a twin? aaaauuugh[Disappointed]

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #588
ultrawillie said:
When I went to get on the power lines and my sled didn't start first pull, I told 2SEwings something wasn't right and sure enough I blew the MAG cylinder. Rode all day on 2 cylinders, lucky to have made the day and still ride it back.[thumb]
That means you don't have to drag that extra cylinder around with you.[:D][xx(]
Hope it doesn't cost too much to get repaired.

·
Registered
454 Posts
ultrawillie said:
You told me the Ultra was bullet proof?, We got 18+ inches yesterday and i have learned to carve and ride wrong foot forward. That pig of a RXL actually surprized me and wasnt as bad in deeper snow as i though it would be. Looking forward to meeting ya'll and rollin on next years ride. I will be representing Iowa and Illinois i reckon.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #592
Ripperd, got all of the videos on cd's and I'll put them in the snail mail tomorrow so you can get them up. I can't seem do download them here.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
wallygator said:
If that aint deep then I don't know what is[thumb]

I'm pickin the sled up from the dealer tomorrow. Boss was pretty good in his diagnosis...broken clutch post. I'm not sure the extent of the damage but it was bad enough for me to need an entire new clutch assembly (primary).

·
Registered
11 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
wallygator said:
If that aint deep then I don't know what is[thumb]

I'm pickin the sled up from the dealer tomorrow. Boss was pretty good in his diagnosis...broken clutch post. I'm not sure the extent of the damage but it was bad enough for me to need an entire new clutch assembly (primary).
At least u could drive it out of there that could have been a long day pulling that thing out

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
^You aint a kiddin buddy!

·
Registered
526 Posts
boss980f said:
At least u could drive it out of there that could have been a long day pulling that thing out
I think the sled would have kept us warm before we pulled it threw the LTV

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Dumz1 said:
boss980f said:
I think the sled would have kept us warm before we pulled it threw the LTV
I hear ya buddy but unfortunatly the guy on the nytro in the group of guys behind us in the powerlines was my insurance agent...no bs[confused]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
That was a lot of fun.....cant wait for next year.Dumz.....great pics of you and the rest of the off-trail animals.

581 - 600 of 602 Posts